New cast shot!!

Guest alexx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riley Parker^ Steve and Miranda's son/Bridget's brother/Ned's nephew/Mickey's cousin who turns up a few weeks after the rest of the family. I like how they are all related again, this family reminds me of the Robinsons back in the day, and they will be moving into that house, there will be an introduction of an older female character in the Harold/Lou age range too, I think she is the grandparent of the new family.

That cast shot is as of 23rd July.

Again, as good a place as any to ramble...

I'm disappointed that Janelle and Bree are leaving, but I really appreciate the way they're going out, and the fact that they've brought in Anne(I think...) to make it more official. I really like that Bree's switched-at-birth storyline is getting a sort of cap put on it before she leaves, and that Dylan got a mention as a reason for the move. I think it's nice to write them out to be closer to their family, rather than just having them randomly killed or something like that. And of course, if they're just moving away, there's always a chance that they could come back some day :)

• 2 weeks later...

Top Row: Adam, Pepper, Susan, Rebecca (Oliver's mother), Harold, Paul, Elle, Ned, Carmella, Declan (Rebecca's other son), Oliver, Frazer

Middle Row: Karl, Lou, Steph, Toadie, Miranda (Stevo's wife), Stevo (Ned's brother), Rosie

Bottom Row: Ringo, Riley (Stevo and Miranda's son), Janae, Zeke, Rachel, Mickey, Bridget (Stevo and Miranda's daughter).

I suppose most of those are obvious, but I originally mistook Oliver for Boyd even though I know he's leaving soon.

Archived