Quotes!

Guest Paige__

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, sure, that's fine! Same!

“Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.”

"Yesterday is but today's memory tomorrow is today's dream.”

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”

Tell me if you would like me to post more quotes! I can also send them through PM if you would like!

xo :)

Here's mine:

"I may be small, but I can be ferocious if provoked!" - from Babe: Pig in the City.

Not as deep and meaningful as some of the others posted, but I think it applies to me.

• 4 months later...

Carpe Diem - Seize the Day. - Dead Poets Society.

‘Friends are the people who know the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you forget the words’ - anonymous

‘Act your age, not your shoe size' Lorraine from Uptown girls

‘Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don’t just shoot their husbands!’ - Legally blonde (Pricelesss!!!)

And I have about a million from 'Dead Poets Society' but can't be bothered to name them all!!

Oh I love quotes! If I was going to start quoting TV shows I'd probably go on forever, so I won't. But I really like this quote by Ghandi:

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

I believe Sara used that one on Prison Break once.

I loved the Coupling and Legally Blonde ones, too. Some of my other favourites are

"Temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it" Jack Nicholson, Anger Management.

"If music be the food of love, then masturbation is just a snack between meals." Jack Davenport, Coupling.

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." Yoda

And my signature below, from Doctor Who, which I'd love to have on a T-shirt.

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

That's like...from....that series with 'Hitchikers guide to the galaxy'... right? Same series?

I hope so. That's a funny movie. :P

There's another quote from Dead Poet's Society - sucking all the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

All of these are from Summer Heights high but I love them!!

'Puck you, with a P'

'It's a dick, and then you just write tation. To the side.'

'Celine has an over sized brain'

'You're bins are so random'

:lol:,, Much??

Archived