Lincoln Lewis and Indiana Evans

Guest Tasha

How I regret reading this thread, there is a few minutes I will never get back.

If thats how you feel, dont post!

Nice couple :wub:

I agree with both of you in different ways.

Yeah there's no real need to post that you don't like a thread but I can completely understand why someone would feel their time is wasted by wading through pages of "I don't like them together" "I do like them together" "Such-and-such is better" without any real content considering it's a news thread not an appreciation thread.

but to each their own

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well i dont know if this is true but 'superuser' from haac said

"OMG!!!! i was just talking to my friend who works at carlingford court shopping centre (near channel 7 studio) and says she saw rhys n indi getting into a green coloured car and then wait for it........... kiss and then kiss again!! apparently this happened just last week, so maybe they are back together??

im so angry i didn't get to see them myself!! "

i hope it is , indi and rhys r soo cute.

As I responded on the HAAC forum none of them are dating each other (at least as of a couple of weeks ago who knows what's happened since), Rhys has a girlfriend (non-celeb), Lincoln is reportedly interested in a brunette actress (don't know who, my source couldn't find out) and I have no idea of Indiana's status but it is assumed she's single.

I'd also like to repeat some advice I've given in the past on this kind of subject:

Actors & Actresses that are working on the same project, whether it be Film or TV show will often hang out with each other off the set, this doesn't automatically mean they're dating. This is especially true if people are new to the area, or in the case of films working away from home.

All you have to do is look at the astounding amount of times the gossip mags get these couples wrong to realise this.

It's the same for people with school and work in the "real world", people with common ground hang out together.

Don't EVER believe what you read in gossip mags, they DO make things up. TV Week and the Soap mags are reliable for show related news, but otherwise just repeat the same rumours as everyone else.

NEVER believe a friend of a friend, unless they have a photograph/video tape to back things up and even then it's often a case of making a story to fit the picture (hey that's just how the mags work).

In short this particular rumour is just that, a rumour. Always exercise scepticism when it comes to gossip because most of it is just plain wrong (but nevertheless fun) and often leads to arguments.

Well that's my words for today.

• 2 months later...

they are dating.. and they look gorgeous together.. i found out at sharnis farewell.. don't hate them being together cuz u can't get him.. love them being together because they found someone that makes them happy ... ^_^ i wish them nothing but luck and happyness

the reason like most ppl say they aren't with someone.. is because they want their privacy respected.. don't get me wrong i love them to death n hope nothing but happiness for them.. i just hope ppl can respect them enough to give them the privacy they deserve..

Archived