Lincoln Lewis and Indiana Evans

Guest Tasha

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

They asked Sharni and Mark if it was true on the Kyle and Jackie O show yesterday. Sharni dident say they wernt going out she just said that love goes around alot on set and you never know, Jackie then said "Oh that just means they are your just being protective!" or somthing like that Lol and then Sharni just said you never know. So I think they are lol. Then somone phoned in after the interview and said they saw Lincoln and Indiana together recently looking all coupley and stuff. You can lisen to the interview on the 2dayfm website.

I think I'll quote one of my media contacts for a comment on this subject (okay we were talking about celeb pairings in general but it applies here just as well):

"Mate never trust it (gossip) until you see the photos, in this time when everyone over the age of ten has a cameraphone if there isn't a photo out there you're usually dealing with bored attention seeking [expletive deleted]"

Also think of all the events that Indiana and Rhys went to together before and during there relationship, there was always at least one pic of the pair together. We have yet to see a single pic of Indiana and Lincoln together at the events they've been to (hell there's more evidence for a relationship between him and Paul O'Brien :lol: ).

Simply put, for now this belongs in the wastebin.

Archived