Misheard Lyrics

Guest Mez83

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

When we were young my sisters and I thought our younger sister was special :lol:

We always thought Boy George when he sang "Karma Karma Karma Karma, Karma Chameleon" Was actually singing "Come a, come a, come a, come a, come a here Leanne" :lol: We never could understand why people would look at us funny! :lol:

When I first heard The Hoosiers 'Goodbye Mr. A' I misheard the line...''The world was full of wonder till you opened my eyes'', and thought it was...''The world was full of wombats till you opened my eyes''... :lol:.

My friend and I had a major bet on with one of our other friends because we were sure that it was 'Goodbye Mr. AIDS'. Still, today, we sing the wrong words for the hell of it! We're cool. :D

When I first heard The Hoosiers 'Goodbye Mr. A' I misheard the line...''The world was full of wonder till you opened my eyes'', and thought it was...''The world was full of wombats till you opened my eyes''... :lol:.

My friend and I had a major bet on with one of our other friends because we were sure that it was 'Goodbye Mr. AIDS'. Still, today, we sing the wrong words for the hell of it! We're cool. :D

It is!! In some of the choruses, they sing Goodbye Mr. AIDS :lol:

^^ Seriously?!

You have just made my day!

:D

Edit: A quick Google search for lyrics has revealed that none of the lyrics sites have 'Goodbye Mr. AIDS' in any of the choruses. It must just be our wishful thinking. :(

In the REM song "It's the End of the World as We Know it and I Feel Fine," I have no idea as to whether it goes "world serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs," or "world serves its own needs, don't mis-serve your own needs." I'm pretty sure it's the second one, but no one seems to be sure of that one: there's two youtube videos containing the lyrics, one with each version. :unsure:

Archived