World Come Undone

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to say the dealy in posting is my fault. Jess sent me this last week and I forgot about it. Sorry. :(

I love Anna, she's yojur original character but I already care about her wich is a sign of good writing. The friendship is really believable and the stuff with her mum was great and really genuine.

I loved what you added in too, bithy Belle is always fun. :)

Great chapter. I really like the interaction between the three girls. I'm really beginning to like Anna. It should be interesting when school starts again. Keep up the awesome fic!

Finally, I've gotten around to reading this.

Jess, I had nearly forgotten how much I loved your writing...

How you manage to write the characters in such a way that they become so interestingly multi dimensional, and so fantastically intertwined in terms of friendships and acquaintances and even hostility, is beyond me. From only the first few chapters I felt empathetic with the characters, I loved them and hated them, could see their faults and weaknesses, but also what was so great about them (and yay there's still a couple more characters to find out about). At the same time, I know I have a lot more to learn about them. You write these kinds of relationship dynamics between the teenagers of Summer Bay so brilliantly... I truly can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

Oh yea, and the plot line/summary sounds brillliant, with someone always fancying someone else. It intrigues me...who are you gonna end up putting together? And will someone be left out. I guess it's possible...

I'm also really looking forward to delving further into Mattie's insecurities and Anna's past/situation.

Oh, and I love Lucas - he's so sweet. :)

As always, your writing is in many respects unrivalled. Please update soon.

Ooh how could I have missed an update?! *feels ashamed* That was great Jess. Oh how I love Anna! She's such a great character that you have created and you've written her friendship with Belle and Cassie splendidly. I have always loved your friendships, they have so many layers and this trio certainly have a lot going on there. I love the Belle and Cassie being so outrageous and having little spiffs, and how great Anna balances them out. I also want to know about Anna's mother and how she has a profound effect on all three.

“Your mum always said to me ‘Take each day as it comes Belle Baby,’ and I’d always ask her why she only said it to me,” Belle said, as I turned to see tears forming in the corners of her eyes “She said that it was because I lived faster than the two of you, and that I needed to take my time, instead of wanting to grow up too quickly, I needed to take each day as it came,”

Her mother sounds like she had a close relationship with all three girls, and a good understanding of them.

I'm so excited to see where this goes, starting a new year; their final year. The insecurities of having two new people move in on something familiar, and that awesome love octogon hehe. That's the great thing about it, you really don't know who will end up with who because everyone likes someone else! Great work Jess.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Guys!! I'm really glad you're enjoying it.

Any chance of a new chapter? :)

I haven't forgotten about this, I've just been busy lately. I have two assignments due and I'm sick. So an update will come later rather than sooner. Patience is a virtue.

Aw, I hope you feel better soon Jess. And I'm sure the update will be worth the wait :) Good luck with those assignments!

Archived