It's Gonna Be Love

Guest kaciexox

that was really good, but i was wondering wheather you got the idea of brad having a son he didnt know about from neighbours, because from the adds, i gather that this is what is happening on that show..but still great so far..keep going

xx

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was really good, but i was wondering wheather you got the idea of brad having a son he didnt know about from neighbours, because from the adds, i gather that this is what is happening on that show..but still great so far..keep going

xx

actually i started writing this fic before i posted it so i had this chapter written before the ned thing aired on neighbours. Also i don't watch neighbours, just sometimes catch a bit so i don't really know whats happening on there and why exactly ned all of a sudden has a son, all i can say that there is more to this situation then meets the eye :ph34r:

but thanks for your comment im glad you have been enjoying this fic :)

also, just out of curiosity, why did that boys mum leave all of a sudden leave him with ned, i mean i know ned is his father but why did she dump him on ned?

more should be up soon, :D

Mickeys mum left Mickey with Ned because she wanted her own life. She said for the last 6 years or whatever she had to look after him, and now its Ned's turn, and she just left. A bit slack, but yeh.

Cant wait for an update :)

Mickeys mum left Mickey with Ned because she wanted her own life. She said for the last 6 years or whatever she had to look after him, and now its Ned's turn, and she just left. A bit slack, but yeh.

pretty much what i was going to say, and now you can see how much alike this is to your story

but it is still great :D

xx

pretty much what i was going to say, and now you can see how much alike this is to your story

but it is still great :D

xx

yea it does sound the same but as i said all is not as it seems with Jenny ....

but im gald you are enjoying this fic

just before i update :

does anyone know the name of cassie's cousin who was abused by her uncle? I really really need to know :unsure:

ok the next bit :)

CHAPTER 6

“Pop,” Geoff said, walking over to where his Pop was racking the leaves. Annie followed him over, her head down. Although she was the one who had talked Geoff into doing this, confronted with the situation, she was scared of her grandfathers reaction. Bruce looked up from his leaves, to seen his two grandchildren standing before him, both shuffling uncomfortably.

“What is it now? It’s already 6 o’clock and chooks haven’t been fed yet!” Bruce said, his gruff, loud, demanding voice, made Geoff hesitate. Annie, sensing her brother’s hesitation, poked him in the back impatiently, she just wanted to get it over and done with.

Geoff breathed in deeply and took a step towards Bruce.

“Annie and I are going to school,” he said, relief flooding his body as soon as he had said it. Bruce looked at him, surprised.

“What?” he asked. Annie stepped out from behind Geoff.

“Geoff and I are going to school, whether you like it or not,” Annie said, then quickly added, “it’s the law.”

“I don’t care what the bloody law says, you’re my grandchildren and I say you’re not going to school. And that’s it!” Bruce yelled, shocked at his grandchildren.

“No, pop that’s not it!” Geoff said, “We want to go to school. It’s important for our future.

“This farm is your future!”

“No it’s not,” Geoff said, his voice raising, “What if I want to do more with my life. What if I want more that working all day and all night? What if I want a career? What if I want to be normal!”

“I have enough of this, go and do your chores!” Bruce yelled.

“No!” Geoff shouted back, “Tomorrow Annie and I are going to see Sally Fletcher, and we are going to school!”

“Over my dead body you will be! You will be staying here and …” Bruce stopped suddenly, his hand flew to his chest. His face went a pastel white and his mouth began moving but no sound emerged from his lips.

“Pop,” Geoff said softly, taking a step towards him, “Are you ok?”

Suddenly a yell escaped from Bruce’s lips as he crashed to the ground.

“Pop!” Annie and Geoff yelled simultaneously. Annie stood frozen to the spot as Geoff raced over to their fallen grandfather. Geoff grabbed Bruce’s wrist, desperately searching for a pulse.

“Come on pop,” Geoff whispered to himself, still searching for a heartbeat. Annie started to cry, still standing in the same spot.

“There’s no heartbeat…” Geoff said to himself, so that Annie wouldn’t hear.

“Geoff,” Annie cried, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” Geoff said, trying to maintain a steady voice for Annie’s sake, “Run to the house and call an ambulance, then call Martha. She gave me her number when I went to her apartment, I think it’s on the…” he put his hand to his head desperately, “I think it’s on the desk in my room. Tell her to come quickly!”

“Why?” Annie said, crying.

“Because there’s only room in an ambulance for one!”

“Please Geoff, just tell me…”

“Annie Go! Now!” Geoff yelled. Annie took one last look at her grandfather, before turning and running towards the house.

Jack lay on his bed in his new home, which was also Martha’s home. He had only been in this situation once before, when he and Martha were married and though this situation was totally different, he felt as if he was finally making some leeway with Martha.

“Hey,” Martha said knocking on the door. Jack looked up and motioned for her to come in. Jack rolled over so he was lying on his stomach. Martha slid on the bed next to him, she too lying on her stomach.

“So how’s the bed?” Martha asked, suddenly feeling awkward.

“Good,” Jack said, searching for something to say.

“Look,” Martha said, looking down, “I’m really sorry about the way I have been treating you lately.”

“It’s ok,” Jack said, looking at Martha.

“No, it’s not,” Martha interrupted, “You have been here for me so much lately. Even before that with Corey. I have been selfish but you always hang around. I mean, I left you for your best friend. I never listened. Every time you warned me and every time I ignored you and told you to **** off. Every time you were right and every time I was wrong. And every single time, Jack you have been there for me and at the end I always swear that next time, next time I will listen to Jack and every time I end up making the same mistake again. And you make one tiny mistake and I get so mad at you. I’m sorry Jack.”

“Martha you don’t need to apologise. You always try to see the best in everyone and you always want to give everyone a chance and that is what I love about you.”

Martha smiled.

“Thanks Jack,” she said.

Suddenly everything seemed to go quiet, and Martha and Jack focused their attention on each other. Martha looked at Jack, suddenly not caring or feeling awkward. She looked into his eyes. Both Martha and Jack seemed lost in each other’s eyes when suddenly Martha’s phone broke the trance.

Annie, Martha and Jack rushed into the hospital to see Geoff sitting on one of the chairs, his head in his hands.

“Geoff,” Annie said, running over to him, “How’s pop?”

“I don’t know,” Geoff said shaking his head, “They won’t tell me anything.”

Then as if on cue, the doctor walked into the waiting room.

“Is he alright,” Geoff asked, jumping to his feet.

The doctor looked at him sadly.

“I’m very sorry, but your grandfather suffered a fatal heart attack.”

“Can we see him?” Annie asked, not really understanding what had been said.

Geoff looked sideways at his sister.

“Annie, Pop is dead,” he said.

“What?”

The doctor turned to her.

“You grandfather died before the ambulance even arrived at your house. He died instantly.”

Martha and Jack exchanged glances, they had no idea what to do.

“No!” Annie said.

Martha wrapped her arm around the young girl but Annie fought her off.

“No!” she said again, “Your lying where is he? Where is – Pop! Pop can you hear me?”

Geoff looked at his sister then turned and ran out of the hospital. Jack ran after him, leaving Martha and Annie alone. Annie fell to the ground sobbing. Martha tried again, and held Annie in a hug. This time Annie let herself be held as she buried her head in Martha and sobbed. After a while Annie pulled away and looked at Martha.

“Where are we going to go?”

Martha thought for a second.

“You can come back to my house for tonight,” she said, stroking the younger girl’s hair, “One of you can sleep on the lounge and the other on the floor. Then tomorrow morning we’ll figure everything out.”

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW

Or jack and Martha can bunk up, and Geoffy and Annie can sleep in jacks room :P Jokes. Thats so sad though. Poor Annie and Geoffy :( Im glad Jacky and Martha are there for them.

Great chapter

More please

Archived