It's Gonna Be Love

Guest kaciexox

This one is for Rach just to add to her hate and anger

Oh you are just too kind Kacie :D:angry:

Great chapter, but I'm really disturbed by Sam :blink:

And how could Jack say 'yes and then 'no'. Is he a total boo-brain!? (thats a word I just made up myself *smug face*)

Belle!? :unsure:

Family meetings, gota love them :P

Please update soon.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What a short crappy chapter we have here, oh well its better than nothing :)

CHAPTER 14

“Please remember Miss Taylor, that this type of cancer is treatable, it is essential for you to understand that. We can start chemotherapy first thing on Monday…”

“I don’t want it,” Belle said dryly.

“Excuse me?” the doctor asked, alarmed.

“I said I don’t want it,” Belle repeated, looking up.

“Miss Taylor, I don’t think you understand…”

“Oh I understand perfectly,” Belle said, getting up, “Can I go now?”

The doctor nodded.

“So your telling me, you have a son you never knew about whose mother is dying and is now about to come and live with us?” Cassie asked, her eyebrows raised.

“Yes, something like that,” Brad said, “Look, I know this is hard and if it’s going to be too difficult for you both…”

“No it’s not that,” Ric shook his head glaring at Cassie, “She just meant she needs to get her head around it.”

“No I didn’t…” Cassie started but Ric kicked her under the table.

“Good,” Sally smiled at them, “I would hope that we have your support on this.”

“You do,” Ric confirmed.

Cassie looked down at her hands.

Jack looked out onto the horizon. The waves softly lapping around his feet. He was so confused. Sam was back, and willing to give their relationship another try. She loved him and as much as he hated to admit it, he loved her as well.

Then there was Martha, now that was a different kind of love, true love. But how much longer would he have to wait for her?

NEXT CHAPTER: Jack makes his decision, Cassie reveals her true feelings, Corey arrives, Belle confides in Drew and a new family arrives in the bay.

Archived