It's Gonna Be Love

Guest kaciexox

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've decided it is about time i updated :P

CHAPTER 12

Sally sighed, after closing the door behind Jenny and sat down on the lounge next to Brad.

“Do you think we did the right thing?” Brad whispered.

“Definitely,” Sally answered firmly, “That poor little boy is going to grow up without his mother.”

“mm,” Brad agreed, kissing Sally’s head, “But he’ll have us.”

“And Cassie, and Ric and Mr. Stewart and Pippa. It’s not going to be easy but we’ll manage,” Sally said, squeezing his hand, “I can’t imagine how hard this must be for you.”

“I’m more worried about you, to be honest,” Brad said.

“Don’t worry about me,” Sally smiled, “Corey can share Pippa’s room while we get his room set up.”

“Are you sure you don’t mind giving up your study?” Brad asked.

He didn’t want Sally to be put out by his new son. He was expecting her to turn her life upside down.

“How many times have I been in there in the past year. Like twice. Believe me, I’m not going to miss it! Stop worrying,” Sally said, kissing his hand, “Now we’ve just got to tell the kids.”

“Hey sleepy head,” Ric murmured as Matilda opened her eyes. Mattie groaned.

“How long have I been asleep?” she asked, putting her hand to her head.

“About three hours,” Ric answered.

Matilda was silent for a moment.

“I know what I want to do,” she said suddenly, “About the baby, I mean.”

Ric stayed silent, waiting for her to continue. Mattie took a deep breath.

“I want to keep it,” she said finally.

Ric smiled.

“Where going to have a family,” he whispered, placing his hand protectively on

Matilda’s stomach then leant over and kissed her briefly.

“I love you so much,” he said, still smiling.

Mattie giggled.

“And I love you.”

“So what do you think about Annie and Geoff staying at Irene’s?” Jack asked Martha, placing a coffee down in front of her.

They were in Jack’s old house, picking some of stuff he had left behind on their way home.

“I think it’s good for everyone. It was a bit cramped in our apartment and Irene’s really good with kids. It gives us a bit more room and freedom,” Martha answered, taking a sip of her coffee.

“Yea, I agree,” Jack said standing up, “I’m just going to get the last few things from my old room before Lucas invades it.”

Martha nodded and Jack turned and disappeared into his room. Suddenly, the door bell rang.

“Can you get it?” Jack called.

“Sure,” Martha called back, getting up and walking towards the door.

“Oh my God…” Martha said when she saw who was standing before. A person she had hoped never to see again.

“Who is –“ Jack started coming out of the room but the sight of who was standing there made him stop in his tracks, “Sam?”

“Hi Jack,” she said, walking straight past Martha and towards Jack. She dumped a massive suitcase on the floor. “I’m back.”

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW

NEXT CHAPTER: Jack promised to wait for Martha but does Sam being back change everything

Matilda & Ric :wub:

They're having a baby!. :D

:o What is Sam doing in Summer Bay? :o She needs to go back where she came from!

Sam is so rude. She walked straight past Martha and didn't even say "hi" or something! :angry:

Jack is going to wait for Martha, he has to!!!

More please...

The HATE and ANGER is just oozing out of my body right now!

:lol:

This one is for Rach just to add to her hate and anger :lol:

CHAPTER 13

“I’m home,” Ric called as he walked into his house, dumping his car keys on the table.

Receiving no answer, he tried again; “Hello.”

Suddenly he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and a moment later, Sally’s face appeared in the doorway.

“Sorry,” she panted, “I didn’t hear you. Brad and I have been moving furniture.”

“Ah – why?” Ric asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Erm, we need to have a talk,” Sally replied, pulling her hair into a tight bun, “Can you call Cassie. Tell her to some home. It’s important.”

“Ok,” Ric said, hesitantly pulling his phone from his back pocket, “Mind telling me what’s so important?”

“I’ll tell you when Cassie gets here,” Sally replied, “I’m going to get Brad and Pippa.

We need to have family meeting.”

“Sam,” Jack said, clearly surprised, “What… what are you doing here?”

“My husband has been put back in jail,” Sam said, triumphantly, “So I came back for you, just like I promised.”

“Right,” Jack said, searching for words to make the awkward silence go away, “Where’s Rory?”

“He’s at the diner,” Sam frowned, “But that’s not important. What’s important is that I’m back. I’m back Jacky.” Sam put her arms around Jack’s waist and snuggled her head into his chest. Jack looked down at her, alarmed and uncomfortable. Martha averted her eyes.

“You know what?” Martha said, “I’m just going to go. Leave you two to get to know each other again.”

“No, Martha wait,” Jack said, pulling away from Sam, but Martha had already gone, slamming the door behind her.

“She’s in a mood,” Sam remarked.

Jack scowled at her, before flopping down on the lounge.

“Jacky, what’s wrong?” Sam asked in a baby voice, sitting down beside Jack and taking his hand.

“nothing,” Jack said, pulling his hand away.

Sam pouted at him.

“Let’s talk,” Sam said suddenly, sitting up straight.

“About what?” Jack said miserably.

“About us.”

“What do you mean,” Jack asked, carefully, not sure that he wanted to know the answer.

“Well now that I’m back, we can get back together,” she said, matter of factly, “Unless there is someone else. Is there?”

“Yes,” Jack said, but then thinking about Martha’s response changed his answer, “No.”

“Good,” Sam said.

Belle sat waiting in the hospital waiting room, not wanting anyone to see her. It was a bit hard with Matilda in the hospital, her family and friends were always coming and going. But she had her excuse ready; she was going to visit Mattie but had had to stop for a coffee before going in.

“Ms Taylor,” a voice said.

Belle looked up from her magazine.

“Follow me.”

Belle followed a lady in a white coat into some sort of office. She was nervous.

“Take a seat.”

Belle did.

“I’m afraid the news is not good.”

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW

urgh! Jack, the answer is Yes. You saw Martha, she wants you. Your a jerk, i hate you. Sam should die!! The hate i have for her in this fic is building up to the hate i have for her on the show. She infuriates me now. I hate her. Die cow die!!! Sorry

Whats wrong with Belle :(

More please

Martha *cries*

Archived