It's Gonna Be Love

Guest kaciexox

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o another update

sorry its a bit short

CHAPTER 11

Jack was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping his coffee when Martha walked inot the room the next morning.

“Hey,” he said, looking up and smiling, “Want a coffee?”

“Um, yea ok,” Martha said.

“Annie and Geoff have gone over to Irene’s place,” Jack chatted on, “2 sugars?”

“Just one thanks,” Martha said, sitting down.

“There you are,” Jack placed it down in front of her, “They were both up quite early and seemed quite eager to get over there. I suppose Irene can be like that, she’s very good with kids.”

“Mmm.”

“As soon as I got up, they were asking me to go over there,” he paused, “Are you ok?” he asked finally noticing Martha’s silence, “Your not still worried about Ric are you because…”

“No it’s nothing like that,” Martha reassured him, showing him a small smile.”

“Well what is it?” Jack asked, placing his hands on Martha’s.

“Jack,” Martha quickly pulled her hand away, “Look, I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression last night.”

“I thought you wanted it too.”

“I do,” Martha said, placing her hand back on Jack’s, “It’s just that I’m not sure I’m ready for another relationship so soon after Cam. I want to be with you, I really do, I have always wanted that. But …”

“But what?” Jack frowned.

“I need more time. If you will, I need you to wait for me. If you want to.”

“Martha, I want to be with you. If you think you need more time, then of course I’ll wait. I’ve waited a long time, so I guess I can wait a little longer.”

“Thank you Jack,” Martha said, kissing him on the cheek.

“Ric,” Tony said, rushing out to meet him as he arrived at the hospital the next day.

“What is it? Is Mattie ok?”

“Relax, mate, she’s fine. It’s just she’s woken up,” Tony grinned.

“Oh my God,” Ric said, rushing forward, “Can I see her?”

“Of course.”

“Do you think Jenny will turn up today?” Sally asked, sipping her morning coffee.

“I hope not, hopefully she got the message yesterday. I …”

But he was interrupted by a knock a the door. Sally raised an eyebrow, before getting up to answer the door.

“Jenny,” she said, giving Brad a look, “Come in.”

“Look I won’t stay for long, I just came to explain everything.”

“What do you mean. You made everything pretty clear yesterday. Where’s Corey?” Brad asked, looking behind her to see if he was hiding behind his mother.

“I left him at home. Look, yesterday, I didn’t tell you the entire truth.”

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW

Kacie, if you bring Sam in, i will stop reading

you better stop reading then because she is going to be making an appearance

:o

HOW COULD YOU! :angry:

Whyyyyy? Why would you do that to us! Were already on the verge of depression :( lol

Great chapter, dont like the fact that Martha told him to wait though, Grrr! <_<

Looking forward to reading more JnM AND NO SAM! :D

• 3 weeks later...

:o i nearly forgot about this fic

but i have a chapter for you all :D

sorry its a bit short

CHAPTER 12

“Ric,” Mattie whispered seeing him in the doorway, “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. I was so scared.”

“Mattie, it’s ok,” Ric said, taking her hand and kissing it softly, “It’s is going to be ok. I’m just glad your alright.”

“I don’t know what I was thinking,” Matilda said, tearing starting to roll down her cheeks, “Rueben knew about the baby. I confided in him…”

“Mattie, why didn’t you confide in me,” Ric murmured, brushing the tears away from her cheeks.

“It’s sounds so stupid now. I kept telling myself and Rueben that I was scared of how you would take it. But inside I think I knew all along that you would support me. I guess the real reason I didn’t tell you is because if I did then it would be real and I wanted it so bad not to be real.”

“I understand,” Ric said, as Mattie gripped his hand tighter, “I will support you in anything you decide. I love you.”

“I love you too,” Mattie said sighing, “But I don’t know what to do. I’m too young to have a child, I’m only 17. I haven’t even finished school. I’ve always wanted children Ric, and I’ve always assumed that I’d have them with you but not like this; not now. But I can’t bare the thought of getting rid of it.”

“Why don’t you get some rest. You’ve been so much over the last couple of hours. You don’t have to make a decision now. Think about it, get some rest. I’ll be right here when you wake up. I’m not going anywhere.”

“Thank you,” Mattie whispered.

Ric smiled and kissed her softly on the lips.

“If you want to start telling the truth Jenny, take a seat,” Brad said, gripping Sally’s hand under the table, “But otherwise we don’t want to hear it.”

enny hesitated for a moment, glancing at both Sally and Brad. Sally seemed nice enough, and Brad seemed genuinely happy. And she was about to turn their world upside down. For a moment, seeing how happy they were she nearly turned and left. But something inside herself stopped her from doing her.

Love. Love for her son and what was best for him. He was only 6. He needed a parent, stability in his life. And she couldn’t give him that; not anymore. So she took a seat.

“I’m genuinely sorry about the way I’ve handled things,” she said, glancing at Brad tehn back down at her hands, “I turned up here out of the blue after 6 years without so much of an explanation. And I haven’t been the nicest person in the world either. But I’ve been so stressed and I’m sorry. But to make matters worse I lied.”

She stopped here; not sure if she could go on. Not sure if she could really tell them, admit it to herself.

“Go on,” Sally said softly.

“Brad,” Jenny said, turning to look at him, “If I had it my way. I wouldn’t be leaving Corey with you. I would continue my life the way it is. But unfortunately, I can’t.”

“Wait,” Brad said, interrupting, “But yesterday you said…”

“I know. But I lied,” Jenny said, tears forming in her eyes, “Truth is…I’m dying. I have terminal breast cancer and I only have a few months to live. I don’t want Corey to see me crumble. I don’t want him to see me die.”

It was here that she started crying and Sally reached over and put her hand over hers, nodding for her to continue, “I want to say goodbye to my son in a fit state. I don’t want to upset him. I want him to stay with his father. He needs stability not a dying mother. He needs a father. And only you can offer that Bard. Please I’m begging you.”

Martha and Jack entered Irene’s place to see Annie and Geoff curled up on the lounge watching TV.

“Hey,” Martha said to Irene who had just walked into the kitchen, “How have they been.”

“Perfect,” she answered, “Poor kids.”

“It’s going to be so hard on them. They have no where to go. They’re sleeping on a lounge and old mattress at our place. They have no family or friends left only us,” Jack murmured sadly, glancing over at Annie and Geoff.

“Well, darl,” Irene said, turning to face him, “I’ve got plenty of room here…”

“Oh no Irene we couldn’t ask you to do that,” Martha said quickly.

“Well your not asking, I’m offering,” Irene insisted.

“But you’ve got Belle…”

“Me and Belle in this big old house! Look darl they’re sleeping in the lounge room at your place when I’ve got two extra rooms here!” Irene said, waving her hands around.

Martha glanced at Jack who nodded.

“Then it’s settled then,” Irene smiled.

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW

Archived