The thank you thread

Guest Frankie

I'd like to say a huge thanks to JT, for the awesome episode summaries. I esp love the tittle's some of them were sooooo cool.. I soooo love the Designer Label, you do after each eppy.. Wow the Awards countdown is so cool :D:P .

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JT, the IADL awards ceremony was excellent! I really enjoyed the little countdowns (e.g *drumroll* :P) you put before you announced who had won in all the different categories. Thanks so much, it was a great read :D.

You can now take a very well earned break...for the next 6 weeks anyway :P.

You can now take a very well earned break...for the next 6 weeks anyway :P.

Di has a cheeky smile on her face, As this means. We might!! be able to have a chat In the week , instead of having to wait for the weekends :D (which did happen this morning,(As Tom was all sorted and ready an waiting for his bus. Chipping into our convo :rolleyes: )

REALLY glad you enjoyed that EMILYs [iADL Awards], bttb-rox!

It's not really suprirising to know that Matilda is the only peron who successfully defended an award from 2006 ..... she scored Best Dressed Female in BOTH years, but Rachel did get close this year [just 2 GOLD medals behind] .... let's see what 2008 brings us !!!!!

• 2 months later...

Once again, I give you my biggest thanks, JT. Both for the recent summaries (which I often read whilst downloading the episodes :P ) and for the older ones (which I regularly use to check I've got my facts straight when writing up character profiles, features, etc). Each and every one of them is greatly appreciated.

Archived