The Archive Thread

Guest Di

Yeah Thank's Si-co :blush: ,sorry i made a pig's ear of it putting them up, as Josie Tash's site where he put's them, was a little confussing.Hey he asked and i offered to help him,He did the hard work all i did was copy and paste 50 ish ep's Thank's again . :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the summary! I'd seen caps of yesterday but was *dying* to know what was said.

The Josie/Jesse exchange sounds intriguing. Is Josie reverting to her true personality? Or is this just bravado? Can't wait to find out. :P

Thanks for the summary! I'd seen caps of yesterday but was *dying* to know what was said.

The Josie/Jesse exchange sounds intriguing. Is Josie reverting to her true personality? Or is this just bravado? Can't wait to find out.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whre do you see the screen caps/ can you tell me the link please?

Thanks.

What's the rush Josie ?hum,No,no,no Robbie your a BIG idiot your going to lose Tash if you keep trying to make her jealous

.Ouch poor Peter.So by the sound's of things Peter used to be a big drinker ?.

SHOCKING conclusion that Sarah Lewis is the stalker she had better not be ?yeah i hope he is clutching at straws on this one .

I would'nt like to be in Josie's shoes when Irene is having a go at her .

Sarah alives NO Better not be. Someone trying to use Sarah?s catchphrase to divert attention to who the stalker REALLY is * Di is praying yes * let this be the answer as she wanted to wait and see when it aired in the UK .?who the stalker is

i would love it if Sarah wasn't dead, it would be so amazing and remember Marc may have known Sarah from uni or summit so if he seen her he would be shocked, she could of gotten of the Crystal Meth and started to use her brain to get revenge, i think it would be pure amazing

Thank you JosieTash.

I liked it when they planted a sarah look a like

poor Cassie she is then bought to a statue-esq standstill when she hears Sally singing mockingbird song to baby pippa. Cassie begins to cry -

Cassie?s "trance"Cassie is BALLING her eyes out, and she has an AWESOME (black & white) flashback of herself as (I?d say) a 5 year old. The young Cassie is singing THAT mockingbird son in her room. When she finishes singing, her bedroom door opens. The flashback ends -

Cassie is still crying (young Cassie didn?t look scare when door opened - so maybe the flashback is from just before Cassie was sexually assault for the 1-st time, which is why THAT mockingbird song chills her to the bone, as it was the last moment of innocence she ever knew). :crying: Di

Joy collapses after colleen say's some horrible thing's to her, one thing to learn from this don't say thing's out a loud or you might live to regret them later .Like Colleen is going to

Archived