Lincoln Lewis Appreciation *Contains spoilers*

Guest Lilone

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

the reason why he hasn't been on in a while is because he had a production break of two weeks.. where on the show he was written out as at a football camp.. as its compulsory for all of them to take two weeks.. and cuz he started after the designated two weeks they scheduled it around the script.. but there are some really good eps for him and aden next year ^_^

oh ok thank's :) I cant wait to see the Geoff/Aden storylines! I hope Aden's not to mean to him though :( lol he was so horrible to him... especially getting him drunk and throwing him in the boot of the car and leaving him there! poor Geoff nearly died lol

btw is he really going out with Indy? or just close friends?

i actually asked that when i read that and all he did was laugh and say i wish.. so im guessing its a no.. all the cast are really close.. but i do know that there are more geoff/aden storylines cuz im forever seeing them around... oh and when he was "drunk" I almost fell over laughing cuz it was bad acting on his drunkness and he knew it...

• 2 weeks later...

i just want to say what an amazing actor lincoln lewis is.

i have been up to palm beach a few times and every ocasion he is always happy to stop and take the time to have a conversation or photo with you.

he is one of the nicest guys and pretty hot too :P

i hope u go far lincoln :P

• 1 month later...

Archived