The Request Thread

Guest haelie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering anyone can upload more screencaps of Xavier/Sasha from Episodes 5495 (on the beach) and from Episodes 5497 5504 and 5508, 5509 including 5486 and 5485, 5487 and 5464 please? The ones of them together (hugs and kissing, holding hands) Thanks!

I put some photos of Xavier & Sasha up the other day! not sure if they are anything your after but there are some photos of them being cute on the beach & in the water & some other random ones of them! they are in the "screencaps" section under "Sasha & Xavier"

Hope I've helped a bit. :)

can someone get some Indigo & Romeo Screencaps :D

I have just put up over 150 screencaps of them. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya, sorry to be a pest but I was wondering if anyone had any caps of Peter Baker and Clare Brody, either together or seperately

Would be great if anyone does, thanks :)

I could Screencap some for you if I can find some clips :) I'll have a look for you :)

Would someone please make some Liam and Romeo screencaps? Someone has asked me to make some Liam and Romeo icons and I have no idea what episodes to cap so if someone could please do some for me? And also could some please cap some Indi and Liam scenes? Thanks!

Hiya, sorry to be a pest but I was wondering if anyone had any caps of Peter Baker and Clare Brody, either together or seperately

Would be great if anyone does, thanks :)

I could Screencap some for you if I can find some clips :) I'll have a look for you :)

Thank would be great if you can. Thanks :)

Would someone please make some Liam and Romeo screencaps? Someone has asked me to make some Liam and Romeo icons and I have no idea what episodes to cap so if someone could please do some for me? And also could some please cap some Indi and Liam scenes? Thanks!

Yeah sure I will, I'll put some up later today for you :)

Yeah sure I will, I'll put some up later today for you :)

Thanks Paige you're the best!

Anyone got any decent Heath/Rocco caps?

I've put up some caps of recent eppisodes. "Ep 5587. Ep 5588. Ep 5589. Ep 5590. Ep 5591. Ep 5592. Ep 5593. Ep 5594. Ep 5595. Ep 5596. Ep 5597. Ep 5598." In the "2012 individual and whole eppisode caps" I know theres a couple of Heath & Rocco and there's heaps of Bianca/Heath&Rocco. :D Im not sure what eppisodes have the heath/rocco ones though haha. Enjoy. :D

Archived