The Request Thread

Guest haelie

I'm looking for something rather specific. Does anyone have an screencaps of Casey on the beach, preferably by himself, either going into or coming out of the water? Alternatively, do you know an episode where this may have occured and I'm happy to go searching for myself.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking for something rather specific. Does anyone have an screencaps of Casey on the beach, preferably by himself, either going into or coming out of the water? Alternatively, do you know an episode where this may have occured and I'm happy to go searching for myself.

Uhm, I'll have a look if you want. The first episode that comes to my mind is the one where he goes to Nelson's Nooze in 5325 I think, around that episode. Or around 5331, there's one scene where he has a bloody shirt because he's been working at the fish market or something like that and he goes into the water. But like I said, I'll have a look, will probably post it tomorrow or on Monday. :)

Uhm, I'll have a look if you want. The first episode that comes to my mind is the one where he goes to Nelson's Nooze in 5325 I think, around that episode. Or around 5331, there's one scene where he has a bloody shirt because he's been working at the fish market or something like that and he goes into the water. But like I said, I'll have a look, will probably post it tomorrow or on Monday. :)

Thank you so much. I'll have a look at those episodes myself as well and see what they're like. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived