The Request Thread

Guest haelie

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have any caps of when Rachel, Kim and Charlie were in the bush? and Charlie couldnt breathe or something? Better yet, does anyone also know the ep number? (wrong place I know but i would appciate the caps and possibly the ep number :P)

Does anyone have any caps of when Rachel, Kim and Charlie were in the bush? and Charlie couldnt breathe or something? Better yet, does anyone also know the ep number? (wrong place I know but i would appciate the caps and possibly the ep number :P)

Rosey, the two episodes where Rachel, Kim and Charlie were in the bush searching for Dan were 4181 and 4182. :D

I Love all the caps! I am making some now, which I can post later :)

I am not shure if this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone know wich episode Belle first came to the bay? She is not on the show here in Norway and I really want to know how long we have to wait to see her because she is my favourite now lol :)

Archived