Linger (by bay girl) - comments

jessie

Corey has a mummy? I thought she was in a mental institute or something :unsure: oh wellz, fics are diff i guess :P Great chapter. JM fluff :wub:

more please

Yeah, she was in the mental institute. But people can get better and be released. But i guess in her case she's still a litttle nuts.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, it was all so sweet :wub:

And then!

Dum dum duuuum!

Corey! :huh: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Corey has a mummy?

Yeah, she was in the mental institute. But people can get better and be released. But i guess in her case she's still a litttle nuts.

:lol:

But wait....thats not funny! Rachel, why are you laughing *whacks head in disgust* this is BAD! Martha's in danger :( Nooooooooo

Good twist Amber, didnt see that one coming :)

Update soon

He's baaaaaaack. Well kinda. :D Excellent twist!

Great writing, you wrote Irenes character perfectly; What took you so long girlie?. And I was loving all the fluff but then you had to go and ruin it! This line especially; And just think; you’ll get to wake up next to me every morning for the rest of your life, I wonder how Joy'll take it, I'm guessing it isn't going to go smoothly. Lots of drama headed our way, eh?

So he's locked up, yet she still can't escape, lol. I assume his mother put Irene in hospital and I'm guessing it isn't gonna end there....

Don't leave us hanging for too long. :P

Fantastic! Absolutely brilliant, was loving all the Jack and Martha lovey-doveyness! So that's who that woman was! It all becomes clear, I'm a little worried for them all now though! Excellent writing as usual, cannot wait until the next installment!