Linger (by bay girl) - comments

jessie

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Give me half an hour to shower and get changed;

Water waster <_< jks. Great chapter. OMG that woman wants Martha dead?? Thats horrible. She is probably the one who pushed Martha and not Brett, but Martha thinks it was Brett since he was the last person she spoke too, and that crazy woman came and pushed Martha without saying anything, and that is how Martha recognises her face :unsure: One question though, Martha lost her memory for the last three years of her life, and Belle came much after the house-warming party. But Martha and Belle seem very very close, did i miss something, or did they just become good friends :unsure: Oh wellz :)

More please :)

Aww great chapter!

Im a little confused about this woman though, at first I thought she was some relation to Martha, but now she said she wanted her dead! :o:(

Looking forward to this conversation! :)

But im slighlty concerned about the preview, I dont want her to keep pushing him away :(

More soon please :)

WAHAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances*

A new chapter! You've just made me a very happy girl Amber. ;)

Just had to express my excitement - now I shall go and read it, and edit this post with my comments. :D

EDIT: Ok, well I can't say I'm too pleased about the whole woman wanting Martha dead thing. (Who is she?!)

And I'm not too pleased about the spoilers either - knowing you, it'll just be Martha pushing Jack away some more. :( *sighs* Are we never gonna get them back?

But other than that, the chapter was brill! As always, you wrote Jack and Martha so well.

Can't wait for the next installment! :D

Edited by -Jade-

But of course, if she had her way, Martha would never remember. If she had her way, Martha Holden would be dead before she even had the chance to remember a thing.

ahhh EVIL!!! :o

hope she doesn't have her way!!

great chapter, make irene better :(

and make that silly stubborn Martha admit her feelings for Jacky boy...please?

thanks for the update! your on a roll :) just wait till Thursday :D