Linger (by bay girl) - comments

jessie

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Amber.

I've just read this fic through from the beginning, yes, it took a long time :P, but it was so worth it 'cos it's so good! I'm not a huge Jack/Martha fan - in fact, I pretty much hate them *ducks and hides* - but I love this fic 'cos it's not the usual series of break up - makeups that we usually have to put up with. And you've actually written them with chemistry! (I sound so surprised because, in my humble opinion, they have no chemistry whatsoever on the show - hence why I don't like them).

Update when you can. :)

Edited by jeh-jeh

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mystery woman...the attempted murder...a chapter where Martha wasn't hurling abuse or insults towards Jack... :o:lol:

Very good chapter Amber! I have a little theory, but I'm going to keep it to myself- don't want to ruin in for people if I'm right, and don't want to look like a fool if I'm wrong (probably the latter :) )

Hopefully Jack and Martha will talk and will be able to smooth things out. Can't wait to read more!

naw i hope jack and martha talk things through and get back together i had to read like 4 chapters to get back up to spped with this fic lol... and i cried like 2 times so i hate you lol :P.... poor martha when jack took his wedding ring off lol this may sound a little harsh coz she isnt wearing hers either but he is a jackarse lol:P xoxox UPDATE ASAP :)

Ooh, I have an idea who the woman might be.

I might have it embarressingly wrong though, so I'm not going to say anything, but this morning I thought ":o maybe..."

I actually thought about it totally randomly. As great as your fic is Amber, I don't go around daydreaming about it. :) It just came to me... you know how it is. You can be thinking about cheese and come up with "Crap, History homework!" Its just how minds work. :)