Hidden Truths

Guest kaciexox

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, hes in love with her already :wub:

I cant wait till they meet. I recon theyll both feel a connection straight away, with there instincts telling them that they already no each other :)

Great chapter Kacie, please update soon :)

Ok ignore the preview. Jack and Martha will meet NEXT chapter becuase i decided to cut this chapetr in half. Sorry it's so short.

CHAPTER 4

Jack pushed a naked Anna off from on top of him. The two of them were in their bed in Anna’s dirty apartment.

“What’s wrong?” Anna asked in a whiny voice.

“Everything,” Jack said.

“Oh baby, baby!” Anna whined pushing Jack back down onto the bed and kissing him passionately. Jack kissed her back but when she started unbuttoning his shirt he pushed her off again.

“Jack!” Anna said, attempting to kiss him again but Jack turned his head, “What is it? What’s wrong?”

Jack didn’t answer so Anna kissed him again, this time with more force. Jack was so tempted to stay but the image of that girl kept popping into his mind. After a few minutes of kissing he pushed her off yet again. She moaned and kissed his neck but he pushed her away.

“No,” Jack told her, getting up from the bed and looking around for his pants. Anna pouted but when that didn’t get Jack’s attention she put her arms around his waist and kissed his back.

“Stop it,” Jack said prying her arms from around his waist and walked over to his jeans and began pulling them on.

“I should have listened to my mum,” Jack said doing up his fly and looking around for his shoes, “I really need to stop dating girls like you! Ah there they are.” Jack said pulling out his shoes from under Anna’s bed.

He looked at them strangely, “How did they get under there?” he asked himself, then shrugged and began pulling them on.

“And what kind of girl am I?” Anna asked, staring dreamily at Jack’s butt. Jack stood up and walked over to her.

“A user. A player. A slut,” he said casually.

Anna gasped, dramatically causing Jack’s head to jolt up. He frowned at her.

“That’s it!” she yelled, “Your officially dumped!”

“Too late!” Jack said casually, “I dumped you five minutes ago.

“I didn’t hear that!” Anna said crossing her arms over her bare chest.

Jack laughed.

“You need to get your ears checked!” Jack turned and started to walk towards the door.

Anna jumped up from the bed, revealing her naked body, and grabbed Jack’s arm, spinning him around to face her. Jack started at her body for a few minutes. Anna smiled, wrapping her arms around his waist.

“Come back to bed, baby.”

Jack stood, rooted to the spot. He was tempted just to go back to bed with her. He shook his head pushed her off him for he millionth time that day.

“No,” he said firmly, walking out the door and slamming it behind him.

Anna sighed and flopped down onto the bed. Suddenly, a thought came to her and she jumped off the bed and picked up her phone.

“John,” she said into the phone.

“Hey, Anna, why don’t I call you back, I’m kinda busy right now…” John said, shushing the girl who was lying next to him in bed.

“No, no,” she said, “Jack just left. I’m wearing no clothes,” she said in a sing song voice.

“Listen Anna I’m kinda…” John began but was cut off by the girl calling him back to bed, “Busy right

now.”

“Is that another girl?” Anna asked, shocked. John didn’t answer. “It is isn’t it?”

“Listen Anna…”

“No don’t talk to me,” Anna said, putting on an upset voice.

“ok,” John said hanging up.

Anna flopped down onto the bed again. She looked over at her teddy bear.

“Why does no one want me?” she asked the bear.

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW

Because you're a slut sweetie <_<

I was trying to think of a nicer way of saying that but, that says it all! Thanks Tash :)

And yes, well done Jack for not giving into Anna.

Can't wait for Jack and Martha to meet :wub: Here's hoping they get on brilliantly!

More soon please.

Archived