Little Britain Cameo

Guest Formerly Known as FKAJ

Thus starting a love triangle between him and her, and Toadie? Like last year when she discovered that he had complained about her bike.

Emassi, featuring a lot of celebrities in cameos does not make Erinsborough feel more like a real place: Even the episodes in London were unrealistic: the fact that Karl and Susan run into Micheal Parkinson, Emma Bunton, Peter Gartside (I know he's not a real footballer), and Izzy ran into Julian Clary, in one week, was ten times more unrealistic than their reunion with Izzy. And the Australian ones are almost as bad: Andrew G, Shane Warne, Daryl Braithwaite, David Spade. Brodie Holland can be excused as a hallucination, but they're really overdoing celebrity cameos this year. That said, Paulini at the opening of Noah's wasn't much better.

And Dan, I get the impression that you missed the joke about Lleyton: he was playing himself, and he mistook Hayley for Bec. Believe me, I found it funnier than Lou and Andy.

I didn't mean that it's realistic to meet lots of celebrities, I meant that Neighbours characters regularly talk about celebrities so they appear to exist in the same world. Therefore, when they meet celebrities, it's not as shocking.

I got the joke about Leyton, I just thought it was lame.

And Dan, I get the impression that you missed the joke about Lleyton: he was playing himself, and he mistook Hayley for Bec. Believe me, I found it funnier than Lou and Andy.

Yes I did get the joke they were trying to do but IMO they didn't pull it off that well :wink:

Archived