Little Britain Cameo

Guest Formerly Known as FKAJ

What did everyone think of the cameo by David "Lou Todd" Walliams, and Matt "Andy Pipkin" Lucas? Personally I think it would have been better if they hadn't been in the background so much, and if someone (but not Lou) had actually noticed Andy getting up. Otherwise, it was exactly in the style of one of their sketches, and it would have been great on Little Britain.

Oh yes, I would have loved Anthony Stewart Head to appear to. Possibly in the cleaning outfit Sebastian made him wear...

BUT ANYWAY...I think there definitely should have been more to it. I mean, it was handled with their usual style, and I think the boys are comic geniuses, but really, how funny could it be? Or maybe, they should have had Andy, instead of riding a bike, buy a bunch of drinks from the bar and hide them in his wheelchair or something. Even Emma from the Spice Girls got more screen time than they did!

I don't think it was too bad actually, it was fairly subtle and sometimes that is best.

Who can forget the terrible Lleyton cameo in H&A, just getting him to say some random stuff for the sake of it that made no sense whatsoever, that just made both him and Bec look stupid.

I saw the ad for this, then I watched the episode, but I wasn't paying attention and didn't see a thing :P. I'm not a Little Britain fan anyway, so it's no great loss. Anthony Stewart Head would definately be a different matter :wink:

Neighbours always seems to be better with cameos. Erinsbourough feels more like a real place than Summer Bay does - they regularly talk about things in the real world, so it's not that surprising when cameos happen because the characters have already acknowledged that these people exist in their world... if that makes sense :huh:

For instance, how many times had anyone referenced Leyton Hewitt before he was randomly in an episode? No wonder Hayley had no idea who he was - he doesn't exist to Summer Bay!

didnt see the promo or anything about it and didn’t notice them at all, until a close up of Susan and I saw Andy in the background! haha

I like how its triggered off a bit of a storyline between Steph and Todie trying to figure out who had beat her score!

Archived