Wed, 13 June 07 - “ And Then I Go And Spoil It All ….”

Guest JosieTash

My very UNOFFICIAL title for this ep, “ And Then I Go And Spoil It All ….”

(Screened in Australia on Wed, 13 June 07 - Episode # 4438)

Note 1 – due to various circumstances, I missed the 1st few mins of this ep

Note 2 – this guide is mostly in sequence, i.e. no A & B story split

Rachel talks to Hugh in the hospital. It sounds like I missed [see above] another kimmy/rachel argument as Rachel tells Hugh that she thinks that she & kimmy are going round in circles about this whole baby thing. Rachel then apologises for “dumping” all of this on Hugh [again] .

Kit approach ric near seaplane wharf. She asks him to take care of Maddie after kit bails to the city. Ric insists that he SOOOOO ill do so.

Alf & Tony enetr the diner, and Tony tells Alf that he is V interested in the run down old boat that Alf has for sale.

At the counter, kimmy talks to Leah, and kimmy wishes that he cold have a chat with Rachel that didn’t involve babies.

Kimmy then speak to tony & Alf – and they ARE both interested in the boys [poker] night that kimmy has planned for tonight. Kimmy then gets a phone call form Maddie.

Kimmy arr8ives at the hunter house with some nappies – and Maddie way thank him for rushing over here. Kit arrives home. He seem surprised to see kimmy, but as they are changing Archie, kit insists that kimmy doing the boys nights thing is totally cool [as it will be good to spend tome with Archie by herself, like she’ll be doing in the city].

Lucas & Ric are playing cards at the vph, and Ric realises that Lucas doesn’t really know what he is doing.

Tony enters – he wants to show Lucas something. Lucas isnl;t keen – but decide to go with his dad.

Rachel & Hugh are talking in the diner flat. Rachel tells Hugh that it feels all wrong being here right now, as that she should be talking to kimmy. Rachel then bails.

Near the beach, Lucas isn’t that pleased when he hears that Tony will also be attending Kimmy’s boys night, and Lucas also is unimpressed by that thought of fixing up that old boat that Tony has just bought of Alf.

Rachel arrives at her palce. and when kimmy tells her about this boys night, she thinks Kimmy’s timing is lousy – given everything that is happening. Rachel is way frustrated, and she bails.

Lucas & Maddie are watching TV when Ric arrives at the hunter house. Lucas isn’t keen on the boy’s night idea – but Maddie convinces him to go.

Maddie gets a phone call form kimmy - and when she goes nest door, kimmy gives her many of the baby clothes etc that are at his place.

Maddie wonders how kimmy can just let kit & Archie walk out of his life – and, to prove her point, Maddie tells kimmy that the reason that kit is bailing is because she’s in LOVE with kimmy. Kimmy refutes this as crazy, but Maddie insists that Rachel/kimmy saying together and being miserable like they have been IS the crazy thing.

Hugh is surprised, yet pleased, when Rachel arrives at his house. They muchly talk, and even when Rachel thinks about heading for home, she doesn't want to interrupt that poker game. Hugh suggest that she should “crash” her form the night. He even leads her into his bedroom [which I don’t think we’ve ever seen before]. As soon as Hugh has removed something form the bed, he exist the room, leaving Rachel in peace.

Kit returns home, and Maddie tells kit that she has done something stupid – telling kimmy how kit feels bout him. Kit is NOT impressed, esp. since kimmy hasn’t exactly come rushing over her to discover if it’s true.

Kimmy mightn’t have done that [rush over], but as the boys play poker, its WAY clear that his mind is elsewhere.

Hugh is asleep on the couch of the diner flat when he is awoken by Rachel [in bedroom[] crying. He goes into the room, and as they talk, Rachel leans over and KISSES Hugh!!! {end of ep]

Preview

After Rachel spent the night at Hugh’s place, will she choose Hugh or kimmy?

It's A Designer Label (IADL)

GOLD – Lucas’ sky blue (big white dove) t shirt

SILVER – Maddie’s apple green [red floral] wide neck t/grey shorts

BRONZE – Ric’s rich red [with touches of white & orange] button up shirt

HONOURABLE MENTIONS –

Alf’s blue & yellow check button up shirt

Alf’s electric blue button up shirt

Archie’s sky blue top/blue jumpsuit

Hugh’s “medical blue” top & long pants

Hugh’s white (black diagonal stripes) button up shirt/black trousers

Kimmy’s way light brown [with white pin stripes] button up shirt

Kit’s red [with white patches beneath the straps] singlet top