Behind The Curtains - The Cameras Are STILL Off

Guest ilovekateritchie

:( Paul's with Jodi and should be supporting her now. Not fantasising about Kate :angry: I miss Jodi and Paul being together in this they were always so cute! :(

Great story though Kyle, really enjoying the great read! :)

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Jodi :( I like that Chrys and Ada are really helping her. Paul can go die for all i care, actually i do care, dont kill him, just make him suffer. Jodi has to find out and make his life a living misery -mwahahahahahaha-

More please.

Oh did i mention how much i hate Paul and Kate?

:angry: I HATE PAUL!

I think everyone has suffered enough, get them back to how they were I miss them :(

Poor Jodi now they are all lying to her :( she's going to hate the lot of them when she gets out of there.

Now fix things between Paul and Jodi, he's the only one that can save her.

Why has no one commented on the naked Paul, Oh my word (stolen from Liz, where is she, I miss her :( ) so hot. Mmm naked Paul.

Moving on for now, Paul and Kate would be a interesting couple... I think you should go there...

Evil Ada lieing to Jodi, she doesn't need Rehab, just like that singer (Amy Winehouse?)

Great update.

mmm naked Paul.

Why has no one commented on the naked Paul, Oh my word (stolen from Liz, where is she, I miss her ) so hot. Mmm naked Paul.

ok am now going to comment on naked paul

yummmmmmmm :wub:

hope to see more paul nakedness in the very very near future :wub:

Moving on for now, Paul and Kate would be a interesting couple... I think you should go there

:o

How could you say such a thing?

Paul belongs with Jodi

Kate belongs with chris

:D

update soon

Hate to say it guys, but Kyles making me like Paul and Kate in this :blink:

Damn you Kyle <_< lol

Great couple of chapters, hope Jodi sorts herself out and then *gulps* Paul and her can be together again.

It sounds like Paul and Kate both really want each other though, it was really evident by the sounds of the end of that chapter!

Looking forward to seeing whats to come with those two :)

Archived