Suggestions Thread

Guest Si-Co

You will have noticed a few changes in the Games Rooms. We have listened to feedback from members who feel there are too many similar games (such as the many A-Zs, or several variations on the Kiss or Diss/Hang up or Answer theme).

We would like to provide more variety so there is something that appeals to everyone. Don't worry - the A-Zs won't disappear altogether, and there will still be some of the other Kiss or Diss type games.

So what would you like to see? If you have any suggestions for potential games then please suggest them in this thread, and other members can then comment on whether they like the idea or not. Only moderators will be able to start new topics in the Games Rooms, and we will do so once a suggestion has been approved.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a member on another forum with loads of games, I'm the gaming master so I have loads of ideas! Here's a few that are fun:

Favourites (asking whats your favourite such and such)

Have you ever?

When was the last time you...

Make a top order (give the next person a few things to put in an order such as TV shows, colours or whatever)

What about something like connect 4!

You give a list of 4 different things and people have to guess their connection!

i.e- Who played these charcters?

Ichabod Crane

Inspector Frederick Abberline

Mort Rainey

Sir James Matthew Barrie

Answer: Johnny Deep. In Sleepy Hollow, From Hell, Secret Window and Finding Neverland

Yeah some of them but the top order one would be good.

OK, so do people put the things in order according to how much they like them (favourite at the top, least favourite at the bottom)?

We could try that - need a title for the game though! Any suggestions?

What about something like connect 4!

You give a list of 4 different things and people have to guess their connection!

i.e- Who played these charcters?

Ichabod Crane

Inspector Frederick Abberline

Mort Rainey

Sir James Matthew Barrie

Answer: Johnny Deep. In Sleepy Hollow, From Hell, Secret Window and Finding Neverland

OK - we now have a 'Connect 4' game! :)

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

I have a game idea.

It could be called 'Guess that tune' or something like that.

Basically you just post a part, or whole, or a tv theme song and people try and guess what show it's from.

Archived