Suggestions Thread

Guest Si-Co

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring Back, Kill Off, And Recast. It's a game I found on SBJ, its good fun. You have to choose a former character to return, and one current character to kill off, and another to be recast.

I kind of like the sounds of this game... And i know there's a thousand of them already but I like the idea of Shoot, shag and marry.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's play a game please *said in a 7 year old's voice*

It's called connect the H&A Character, I start with the name of a Character eg. Martha then say "who" then say what connects her to another Character and end with "who"

Here goes - Martha, who is engaged to Jack, who

then the next person says something that connects Jack to another Character and ends in "who" etc etc.

.... was married to sam, who

and the game carries on.

• 1 month later...

Umm.. Does anyone like the sound of this game.

What Would You Say.

Basically. The aim of the game is to name a character, and then the next person would pretend they were in Home & Away, and type the first thing which you would say to them.

e.g

I would say ummm... Geoff

Then the next person would say .... Go make love with Aden (I know there are alot of Gaden fans)

Then the same person would say another character (old or new)

----------------------------------------

Does anyone like the idea?

• 3 months later...

It's called connect the H&A Character, I start with the name of a Character eg. Martha then say "who" then say what connects her to another Character and end with "who"

then the next person says something that connects Jack to another Character and ends in "who" etc etc.

and the game carries on.

Love the sound of it :lol:

and the game carries on.

I really like the sound of this game !!

• 1 month later...

Character Survivor game.

The way it works is we take the current cast, regulars and maybe recurring of now and they all start with 5 points. I would vote and give a character I like a point and then character I don't like would take a point away. And so forth ... Once a character is on 0, they are elimated from the game. This game we will see who is popular of now and who isn't. And by the end of it determine who is the favourite of Summer Bay at the beginning of 2009.

Cast List of now to my knowledge; Aden, Alf, Angelo, Annie, Belle, Bartlett, Belle, Bridget, Charlie, Colleen, Fitzy, Geoff, Irene, Kane, Kirsty, Jai, Julie, Leah, Martha, Matthew, Melody, Miles, Morag, Nicole, Ollie, Rachel, Roman, Ruby, Tony, VJ & Xavier. I'm not whether to include Bridget, as she is on her way soon.

Edited by Dalby