When The Cameras Stop Rolling

Guest Lilone

Nic walked from his bedroom looking at Tim and Holly, They looked at Nic shocked “Nice suit.” Holly said jokingly.

“Clare loved me in this tie, she always thought I was a hot Summer Bay Surfer, she loved it that much she brought me a pack of five.” Nic said laughing at the both of them.

:huh:

Uh oh....

Jon and Kate - :wub:

So sweet...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would update but my proofie hasn't sent back chapter 8 lol

So here's a teaser for now:

“Thanks for a great night, I think I better be going” Nic said as he stumbled with Jodi to her front door, “thank you for walking me home” Jodi replied grinning.

Jodi put her key in her front door, slowly opening it and turned giving Nic a hug goodnight.

Nic pulled slightly away from Jodi as their eyes locked each other’s, Jodi couldn’t bring herself away from looking at Nic and he kept looking into her eyes and she slowly leaned forward kissing him tenderly on the lips.

*runs* :ph34r:

Thanks everyone for the great comments, promise I'll update tomorrow :D

“Thanks for a great night, I think I better be going” Nic said as he stumbled with Jodi to her front door, “thank you for walking me home” Jodi replied grinning.

Jodi put her key in her front door, slowly opening it and turned giving Nic a hug goodnight.

Nic pulled slightly away from Jodi as their eyes locked each other’s, Jodi couldn’t bring herself away from looking at Nic and he kept looking into her eyes and she slowly leaned forward kissing him tenderly on the lips.

*runs* :ph34r:

Erm

Is that a flashback!

Erm

Jodi and Nic erm thats random

Erm Im shocked

So whos the dad!

Archived