When The Cameras Stop Rolling

Guest Lilone

*is officially not talking to Lil anymore* <_<

I cannot believe you killed Claire off. Whatever you do, don't pair him with who I think you're going to pair him with. [You're already not getting that fic because you killed Claire off].

Jodi is pregnant.... Interesting....

Why am I not at all surprised about Lincoln being in there? :P

I really love how the whole cast rallied around Nickerz... It was really sweet.

Poor Cam.... He definitely has a hard job.... It's sad.... Can't wait to see what's in store....

Update soon. :D

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*is officially not talking to Lil anymore* <_<

I cannot believe you killed Claire off. Whatever you do, don't pair him with who I think you're going to pair him with. [You're already not getting that fic because you killed Claire off].

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissie, you do amuse me :P

And it's a good thing she's not getting that fic - good Chrissie! :D

Lil is semi-evil .... I feels bad for Nic losing Claire, on the other hand however, I still have my suspicions and hopes about what may come of it.

I think Nic's gonna get fired and go on a drunken rampage because he's lost everything :ph34r:

But that's just me being twisted, so ......

I bet Ray's the father!! :ph34r:

More soon!

Next update :D Enjoy :ph34r:

Chapter 5

After Bobby’s speech at the meeting he had walked on to the beach to cool off because he was so peed off with Cam as were the rest of the cast.

Jodi had left everyone talking about the meeting and had walked to her dressing room with plenty of other things on her mind like the father of the baby,

Ada quietly entered Jodi’s room, “Jodi are you ok?”

Jodi shot her head round, crying again as Ada ran over to her hugging her.

“What’s wrong?” Ada asked concerned.

“Ada, I have been so stupid.” she said looking at Ada.

“I’m pregnant.” Jodi said quickly, Ada looked at her shocked just as she was about to say “but who’s?”

Jodi cut her off as she said, “I don’t know.”

Ada looked confused but she began to listen as Jodi started to explain, “At Mark’s birthday I had way to much to drink, I could barely stand but I know by the last person I can remember being with Rhys at the end of the night.”

“But that doesn’t mean you slept with Rhys….” Ada said stunned.

“Yes but it gets worse… the next day I found a tie on the bedroom floor, the tie that had 'HOT SUMMER BAY SURFER' written on the front in big writting. And who was showing off at the beggining on the night saying he should have brought his surfboard to go with his tie?”

Ada didn’t know what to say except, “Rhys......”

Jodi just nodded before she burst into tears again.

Bobby and Mark sat at the table in the café talking about Nic when Bobby suddenly stopped as he spotted the hot girl he saw earlier that day.

“I’m not letting her get away this time” Bobby said grinning at Mark as he walked towards the hot girl, “Hey, I’m…”

Bobby was cut off as the girl said, “Yes your Bobby I know,” she said grinning cheekily at him.

“Sorry I didn’t catch your name” Bobby said smiling, she looked at Bobby giving him a grin as she put her hand forward and said, “Frankie, Frankie as in the Geoff’s little sister”

Drew raised his eyebrow, “Geoff who?”

“Me” Lincoln said walking towards Frankie and Bobby,

“Come sit down.” Mark shouted as he pointed at the table where he was sitting.

“Bob, Tim told you yesterday that Lincoln and Frankie were coming today and we had to you no…. show them round.” Mark said grinning.

Bobby, Lincoln, Mark and Frankie were all sitting round the table when Frankie said, “Is it always this quiet?”

Bobby gave Mark a glance before he said, “You know Peter and Amanda on the show?”

“Peter as in the hot detective of Summer Bay?” Frankie said with a cheesy grin.

“Nic Bishop he’s a great actor!” Lincoln said looking at Bobby.

“Yeah he’s cool but today he and his girlfriend were in a car accident and his girlfriend didn’t make it” Bobby slowly explained.

“I’m so sorry” Frankie and Lincoln said together.

Nic just sat on the sofa at Tim’s place, Nic hadn’t moved since Amy brought him to Tim’s. Amy stood with Tim in the kitchen as they just watched Nic stare into space and not moved an inch.

Kate was sitting on the beach looking into the sea just watching the tide come in and out, “Kate are you ok?” Jon shouted as he ran towards her with his surfboard.

Kate raised her head, half smiling towards Jon but he could see she wasn’t really in the mood for a chat.

Jon placed his board on the sand as he sat next to her, “It’s weird how things change, one minute everything is perfect…. Then well the next your whole life is being ripped apart before yours eyes”

Kate turned her head and looked up at Jon, “It’s like…. Nic he had his job and he had his friends but all the time he was working you could see that Clare was the one person he wanted to be with all day, he loved her so much.”

“Nic’s a strong person, he has his friends and that’s all that counts at the end of the day, we will be there for him no matter what.” Jon said noticing a single tear down Kate’s face.

Jon lifted his hand to Kate’s face, wiping the tear from her face and smiled warmly at her, she smiled back at him, "Thank you.” Kate said getting upset again.

“Come here.” Jon, said smiling as he held his arms open as he hugged Kate.

Cam burst through his office door, slamming the door as hard as he could behind, he couldn’t believe that the cast thought he had any choice in the matter because he didn’t have any choice in losing three cast members.

“It’s a bit weird to know that we could be out of a job this time next month.” Rhys said to Jess, who was texting Holly.

“Do you think I should tell Holly about Clare?”

“Yes I think you should” Rhys replied.

Frankie and Bobby were left sitting at the table alone after Mark had gone to show Lincoln around the studios.

“So how come you were so angry earlier?” Frankie asked Bobby,

“It’s just that we were just told three actors were going to be out of jobs within three weeks due to funds or something.” Bobby explained but then suddenly he shot up and ran towards Cam’s office.

Bobby banged on Cam’s office door before entering without Cam’s say, “Tell me one thing” Bobby yelled furiously slamming the door shut.

“Bobby I had no say in the matter, don’t you think that I tried to stop all of this!” Cam said moving further away from Bobby.

“Nic has lost Clare and you tell us this!”

“Don’t you think I feel guilty enough about that!”? Cam yelled.

“Why are you feeling guilty”? Bobby demanded to know getting even angrier.

“If I didn’t ask Nic to come back to Oz for a two week shoot, filming scenes with him and Holly then Clare would still be alive and with Nic in the UK”

“Clare’s dead?” a voice said from behind Bobby.

Preview:

Will Jodi come clean to Rhys?

RHYS :o

shes 22 and hes 18 omg shes a cradle snatcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I take it Paul knows about Jodi and Rhys

Omg Jodi and Rhys would be so cute!!!!!!

Rhys :o

Im :o

Poor Nic :( :(

My guess is that could be Holly at the end!!!!!!!

I still cant believe its Rhys

Update soon I need to get over the shock!!!!!

Before i go on a rant, on the show, the chick playing Geoff's sister's real name is Charlotte not Frankie :)

Ok now my rant, JODI IS HAVING RHYS's BABY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! No, that cant happen. He is too little. Gah! You're making me hate her - and i really dont want to hate her. Please tell me that someone else took Rhys's tie by the end of the night, and that person, who is older than Jodi, slept with her, i dont know, someone like Paul maybe :P<_<

Poor Cameron (im not going to say Cam 'cause it reminds me of the loser on the show :P) I wish people would stop yelling at him. Now who just walked into the door, and heard about Clare :unsure:

Anyways, great chapter

More please

Just read all five. And Woah! :o

Cam's gotta sack three of them! Nooo!!! Get rid of Chris H. Not sure about the other two.

Claire! :o The poor little lamb! She didn't even have a line! I feel so sorry for Nic.

I'm really wrapped at whose going to be out of a job. I haven't seen something like that on a behind the scenes type of story before so it's good hehe! Very orginal!

Jodi's pregnant to Rhys :lol: That's funny yet shocking!

Oh! I also like the first chapter with Tim sucking his thumb lol... I think that's everything... I just read five chaps so I think I covered all the mains parts. Great story Lil! There's not many like these, I haven't read the other one, though it's just as good as Behind The Scenes... If you don't kill Indiana off... Then yes, it will be better :P haha Good job Lil!

Before i go on a rant, on the show, the chick playing Geoff's sister's real name is Charlotte not Frankie :)

Yes I know but the chapter was written before I knew her real name so I'm keeping it as Frankie LOL thanks anyway :)

Cheers for the comments :)

Jodi and Rhys? <_<

You strange, sick minded person - how do you come up with this stuff?? :lol:

Aww, poor Nic .... some more :(

I agree with Kyle, actually - Jon and Kate was kind of cute (but not in that way - I know you like your unorthodox couples but there is such a thing as going too far!)

And at the end, I guess the obvious answer would be Holly

Although I'm still thinking you have something else up your sleeve :ph34r:

All in all, a good chapter, Lil! Update soonish :)

Archived