When The Cameras Stop Rolling

Guest Lilone

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The father of the baby will be revealed in Chapter 5 :P and you will be shocked!

So little Miss Jodz is pregnant :P

I have a feeling it could be Rhys or maybe Mark or Jon!!!!!!!!!!

I give up!!!!!!!!!

I think you should update :P

^^

LOL

I just realised I gave away the storyline LOL

I will update later... maybe :P

Tut tut tut yes you did :P

I think you should update :P

If I write another two chapters before I go sleep, I will update but here's a teaser for now!

“Paul let go of me, we have to get to the meeting” Jodi said pushing away from Paul who still couldn’t quite believe Jodi was pregnant

“Paul let go of me, we have to get to the meeting” Jodi said pushing away from Paul who still couldn’t quite believe Jodi was pregnant

Omg Pauls the dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so think you should hurry and write the chapters :D:P

Chapter Four

Nic had been walking for what felt like forever but that’s all he could do because to him if he stopped the reality of Clare dying would hit him and to him, everything that had happened over the past 10 hours was a nightmare.

Cam sat at his desk reeling from what he had just seen on the paper in front of him when his mobile began to ring, “Cameron Welsh”

“You can’t do this to me, you can’t do this to the cast” Cam yelled down the phone angrily.

Paul stood up shocked after seeing the test on the side, as he could barely believe the pregnancy test had just been opened. He looked at Jodi and she burst into tears once more, “I’m pregnant!”

That was when the fact Jodi was pregnant really hit her, “Who’s the dad?” Paul asked sharply. Ignoring Paul, Jodi quickly got up and grabbed the test, throwing it in the bin trying to ignore any of this was happening. Paul grabbed her by the arm turning her to face him as he repeated himself, “Whose the dad?”

Nic didn’t even realise he had just been walking the same route that he took before the car crash happened earlier, he suddenly came to a stop as he came face to face with the wreckage of the car that was crushed into the tree just a few yards from him.

He began to run towards the car, pulling the car apart as he screamed Clare’s name over and over. He was ripping the car apart trying to get inside but he was dragged away by Amy who pulled him into her arms and held him close to her as he cried in her arms.

Bobby and Mark were walking down a long stretch of road as they searched for Nic, “I can’t believe Clare is dead,” Bobby said still in shock,

“Nic loved her so much I really hope he is okay.”

Jodi could barely look at Paul, she tried to walk away but Paul’s hand still was holding her hands, “Jodi you know you can tell me anything.”

Jodi lifted her head, staring at him as she said, “I don’t know.”

Nic pulled back from Amy as Amy took him towards her car, just as she got in her car she sent a message to Kate letting her know Nic had been found.

As Amy drove towards the studious she looked at Nic who had just been staring out of the window, he had hardly moved since he got in the car.

Mark and Bobby received a text that Nic had been found so they decided to head back to the Studios.

Cam started to rummage through his desk draws and reached for a bottle of whiskey that was hidden at the back.

Lincoln sat on Palm Beach, as he couldn’t believe he was going to be starting his first acting job on the famous Home and Away.

Bobby and Mark had finally arrived back at the studios, Bobby suddenly stopped as he caught sight of a gorgeous brunette standing by the studio entrance, “Stop catching flies we have a meeting to get to!” Mark said laughing as he dragged Bobby past the girl who was smiling enormously at Bobby who couldn’t help but stare at her.

Most of the cast were sitting in the conference room talking about how they can’t believe Nic has lost the woman he loves and they are going to do there best to help Nic through his loss.

“Paul let go of me, we have to get to the meeting!” Jodi said pushing away from Paul who still couldn’t quite believe Jodi was pregnant.

Paul and Jodi joined everyone else, the only people that were missing was Tim and Amy who were with Nic.

Cameron slowly walked into the room, bracing himself for everyone’s reactions to the news he has to tell them, “Come on we haven’t got all day.” Ray said sarcastically.

“Okay okay.” Cam said quietly.

“This is going to be hard, the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my career.” Cam said shaking.

“You’re going to let us all have the rest of the day off.” Mark said jokingly.

Cam looked over giving him a deadly stare as he began to say; “I received a letter today from Head Quarters informing me that the cast is going to be cut short by 3 actors”

“What the hell?” Jon shouted.

“You can’t do that we all have contracts,” Ada yelled furiously.

“Look I have no choice in the matter, within three weeks, three of you in this room are going to be out of a job” Cam said clearly.

Everyone looked at him angrily; they couldn’t believe what Cam had just said.

“I can’t believe you are doing this to us especially today, Nic has just lost the woman he loves, our friend Nic... You know Cam the man that brought respect and joy to this show and you’re telling us on the day that he lost his girlfriend that three of us are going to lose our job! You’re a joke you know that!!!” Bobby yelled furiously at Cam who didn’t know what to say.

Everyone was reeling from what Cam had just told everyone they barely had an explanation why but they soon understood when Ada read through the letter that Cam received a few days ago….

“Due to shortage of funds, we are unable to provide contracts to all of your current cast members, due to this we are sorry to inform you but within the upcoming weeks three contracts are going to be lost because of this”

Preview:

Which three cast members are going to loose their jobs?

Who was the gorgeous Brunette?

Who’s the father of Jodi’s baby?

Who’s the father of Jodi’s baby?

Im obessed with it being Pauls for some reason :P

But im going to say its either Chris or Paul or why else would he be like "whose the dad"

I dont want Jodi and Paul to go :P

That was a great chapter

Update soon

xxxx

I think maybe Jodi will go 'cause of the baby, meaning Paul will have to go, unless Jack and Martha arent together. And why are they cutting their cast, they just hired newbies, why not get rid of them, at least until the other's contracts have expired. BUt i want Linc to stay.

Poooor Nic -big hug-

Great chapters :)

Archived