When The Cameras Stop Rolling

Guest Lilone

This fic is great Lil, i'm totally addicted to it!! :D That was really sad, I hope Clare is going to be okay, poor Nic :(. I like how Jodi is quite secretive in this fic, she is kind of....mysterious. I wonder what's in Cameron's letter?? Loving it Lil :D.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I'm losing track of all these actor fics !!

First 2 chapters look really good - what's Nic doing back in Aus? ...... Don't tell me he's left you already, Lil!! :lol:

Hope Claire's all right - well, part of me does :ph34r:

Another part is pro-losing Claire and bringing in .... someone else *cough* Katrina *cough*

But I'm not biased at all <_<

Hope Jodi's ok! :o

Awww, too bad Tim's wet pants didn't get more of a laugh - that ought to have cheered Nickerz up!! :lol:

More soon, Lil!!

Another place for Chrissie to rant... Makes Chrissie a very happy person :P

I was going to hold back on reading this fic until Shan finished BTS Part 2 but well, changed my mind.

Chapter 1:

Absolutely hillarious. Tim sucking his thumb like a baby was the highlight of my day. And, then the cast wetting his pants was even more hillarious. Heck, it just made studying a lot more fun now.

Sincerely hope that Jodi's okay....

And Tony becoming the town's you know what is funny lol....

It was a great start, Lil. Absolutely loved it.

Chapter 2:

More bad news.... Poor Tim not to have noticed about the wet pants...

Loved how he's there for Nickerz.... And, you wouldn't do anything to break up Nic/Claire because that would be wrong.... Ava needs a mommy.

And, if you do, no certain fic for you. :ph34r:

It was a great chapter. Loving it a lot.... Like Shan said, I love actor's fics... They're really great to read. Update soon. :D

Thanks for the comments, heres the next chapter :D

Chapter Three

Nic started to feel like his heart was being ripped into shreds as he heard the doctor say, “I’m so sorry…”

Nic didn’t need to hear anything else, he collapsed into Amy’s arms, crying with her as he heard the doctor, “We did everything we could but it was too late.”

“I’m so sorry.” Amy said softly as she comforted Nic, Tim looked on with tears in his eyes as he saw his best friend falling to pieces.

Jodi walked from the bathroom holding the pregnancy test, barely being able to look at the result. This is not the way she planned to have the baby but if she was pregnant she didn’t even know whether she was going to keep it.

Lyn C and Ray entered the studies towards their dressing rooms when Cam stopped them and called them both to his office.

Mark and Paul sat in Mark’s dressing room, Paul wasn’t giving much away but Mark could tell that something was bothering him, “Are you worried about telling the cast your true sexuality?” Mark said laughing at Paul.

Paul looked at Mark and just laughed, “Don’t be an idiot”

“Yes but at least I got your smile back on your face”

Paul laughed as he said, “I’m worried about Jodi”

Mark looked back at Paul as he raised his eyebrow “Jodi?”

Just as Paul was going to tell Mark why he was worried about Jodi, they were interrupted by a knock at the door, “Sorry to interrupt but I’m looking for Cameron Welsh room?” the shy boy asked from the door.

Mark smiled at the lad, “Carry on going down take your 3rd left then your 2nd right, you will see “Big boss” above the door”

“Your Lincoln right?” Paul asked.

“Yeah that’s right” he said a bit shocked that Paul knew his name already.

“Thanks I better go” Lincoln said nervously and carried on down the corridor to find Cam’s office.

Tim and Amy had split up in the hospital to look for Nic, after he was told Clare didn’t make it he ran from the both of them determined to find the person responsible for her death.

Jess and Rhys were talking about Belle’s storyline with a new hot lad who will arrive later, “I hope he is as hot as Sharni said he was” Jess laughed.

Rhys looked at her and raised an eyebrow, “Huh? So Belle dating Lucas who I may remind you, is the hottest lad in the Bay was not good enough for you?” Laughing at his own joke, Jess punched him playfully until she heard her mobile beeping.

“It’s Holly” Jess said sounding confused.

“Brisley?” Rhys replied confused,

“Yes she said she is back in Oz and wants to catch up with all of us.”

Nic didn’t know what to do or how to feel, he had just lost the woman he has only ever truly loved, “How am I going to live without her?” he thought to himself.

Amy tried ringing Nic over and over again as they searched through the hospital but he clearly wasn’t there. She then dialled Kate’s number to tell them the bad news; Amy cleared her throat as she said, “Kate its Amy….”

“Are they ok?” Kate replied hurriedly.

“Clare didn’t make it.” Amy said softly holding back the tears that were building up in her eyes, the phone call went silent until Kate said, “How’s Nic coping?”

“Not good he left the hospital in a state, Tim and I have been looking for the past half hour but he is nowhere to be seen.”

“Ok I will get a few others and help you look.” Kate replied still shocked.

Slowly placing her mobile on the side, Kate looked over at Ada who stood by the door and automatically ran to Kate and hugged her tightly.

After Kate pulled away from Ada she wiped the single tear that had fell onto her cheek and said, “Nic has gone missing, Tim and Amy can’t find him anywhere”

Kate and Ada made their way to the Café where most of the cast were waiting to find out about Nic. As Kate walked in everyone in the room looked at her, “Nic’s partner didn’t make it through surgery, Nic has left the hospital and we need to find him” Kate explained.

Paul walked into Jodi’s dressing room and he was shocked to see her crying on the sofa, he ran over to her and wrapped his arms around her.

Jodi carried on crying in Paul’s arms until a gob smacked Paul caught a glimpse of the Pregnancy test that was staring him in the face.

Preview:

Will Nic be found?

Cam calls all the cast together but what does he tell them?

Is Jodi pregnant, and if she is who’s the father?

Nic started to feel like his heart was being ripped into shreds as he heard the doctor say, “I’m so sorry…”

Nic didn’t need to hear anything else, he collapsed into Amy’s arms, crying with her as he heard the doctor, “We did everything we could but it was too late.”

“I’m so sorry.” Amy said softly as she comforted Nic, Tim looked on with tears in his eyes as he saw his best friend falling to pieces.

That ^ bit was beautifully written as was the rest of the latest chapter Lil!! I hope Nic is going to be okay :(. Poor Jodz :(. I'm looking foward to finding out what Cam is going to say! Excellent chapter! :D

Archived