The Stalker's Regrets

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Sorry it's so short.

I pushed on harder.More agony pumped through me, going to each muscle.

In the distance I could see her. I called out to her but she didn't hear me. I yelled again. She turned to face me but quickly turned back around. She kept on walking; walking to the police station.

Just as she was about to enter the building, I cupped a hand over her mouth and pulled her around the corner, hoping no one saw us.

"You're not going to tell, ok?" I spat at her.

Nervous eyes stared back; I noticed she was holding back tears. She was making me mad. Not only had she betrayed me once, she had lied to me too. I had to do it. I knew I did. I had to kill her.

I swung the backpack off my shoulder and opened it with 1 hand, still gripping Trace with the other. I bent down and reached into the back, grabbing my knife.

Trace let out a small wail. I snickered.

TBC

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Well, here i am. This is the rest. BTW, this chapter is based on the song 'How to save a life' by the Fray.

I gently stroked the knife blade along her neck, just teasing her. Her eyes were filled with sorrow and guilt. As I let the blade glide along once more, I applied a little pressure. Blood was spurting out, dripping down onto her chest. Am I really going to do this?

"Here goes". A small sigh.

Then I grasped the knife and thrust it into her stomach, retrieved it, then stabbed her once more. That should do it. That should be enough.

Using all of my strength, I dragged her into the gutter, a blood trail following us. Her lifeless arm hung out over the footpath.

As I began to walk off, I began to sob. How could I have done this? She was my only friend. And now she was gone. I really regretted what I had just done. I really did. Bit it was too late......

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life......

How to save a life......

Archived