The Stalker's Regrets

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Thanks for the comments Andy and Jane!

Jane, the way they escape is the chapter I told you I didn't really like, but I decided to post it anyway. :P

Sorry it isn't that good of a chapter:

I pulled the stick of dynamite out from under my jumper where I had kept it hidden. I had smuggled it into my bag from the box of explosives. It was all that I had grabbed before I was taken here. So I hoped my plan would work. It had to. Otherwise, there was no way out.

I gave it to Tracey.

"Hold onto this while I get my lighter"

I dug my hand into my jeans pocket, grasped the small lighter and held it flat in my hand. I quickly lit the explosive and snatched it off Tracey. Then I heaved it into the food hall. This should buy us some time, I hoped.

With a loud boom behind us, we sprinted along the fence until we were at a dead end. We made a left and began running through which seemed like a huge labyrinth. One more wrong turn could waste precious time.

We headed for the guard's room. Our plan was to grab his ID card and use it to escape.

There was only 1 guard there, sipping coffee by a desktop compute. The rest were in the courtyard or on lunchbreak.

We had to be quick. I grabbed my pocket knife and lunged toward the guard, driving the knife into his arm. Blood splattered me, but I didn't care. He look up at me, dumbfounded. I urged Traceyto go and wait by the door, checking for guards.

I tackled the wounded guard to the ground and snatched his ID card from the lanyard around our neck.

This was our ticket of leave.

To Be Continued.

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

More should be this afternoon or tomorrow.

Andy, what's an installment? Sorry I'm a bit blonde today.

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

Well, seeming as I'm now off mod previews, here's an update for a celebration.

As we ran out the gate, we were sure we were safe. For now.

We raced along the road, waiting to hitch a ride. With no luck, no one had pulled over. So we ran, eventually walking, panting of exhaustion.

Where were we going to go? Stewart's Point? The beach?

We decided to go to out nice little spot in the bush, it would have to do for now. We were too high of risk.

The next morning I awoke alone. Where the f**k was Tracey? My heart was pounding. What if she was already at the Police station? But I knew she couldn't be there, she promised me. Well, at least I thought she did.

I looked around but there was no sign on her. I texted her: Where are you?

A few moments later and I had a reply: Sorry, I'm on my way to the Police station.

Damn it! She had fooled me into believing it was ok, that she wouldn't say anything. And I had helped her by escaping!

I packed up my belongings and sprinted to find her.

I had been running too fast; pain shot up my body. But I didn't care. I needed to find Trace, to stop her. Or was it already too late?

TBC

Archived