Chasers War On Everything

Guest Sam =)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's hillarious. Though soon in time everyone is going to know who they are which would kind of make it harder for them to do their jobs... But then again it might be even more funny that now everyone has their eye out for them :lol:

I can't understand how they haven't been killed. I mean I like the show, but the people they harrass and the things they do... HOW have they not been killed :blink:??

Oh, I loved their trial of "The Secret." I actually believe in that, so it was quite funny watching them try to "visualise" a parking space and then slamming into the back of another car. "YOU WEREN'T VISUALISING!!" :D

Oh, I loved their trial of "The Secret." I actually believe in that, so it was quite funny watching them try to "visualise" a parking space and then slamming into the back of another car. "YOU WEREN'T VISUALISING!!" :D

That was so hillarious! One of the best segments I've seen them do :lol: They're so stupid for believing in that.

I can't understand how they haven't been killed. I mean I like the show, but the people they harrass and the things they do... HOW have they not been killed :blink:??

My fav secret one was when they tried to take off with all those clothes :lol:

That was so hillarious! One of the best segments I've seen them do :lol:They're so stupid for believing in that.

lol, thanks Drew! How sensitive of you! :lol:

Archived