Guest xchazx

Type of story: long fic i think

Rating: A

Main Characters: luc & mattie.may feature other characters briefly

Genre: Drama

Warnings: may conatain scenes of a sexual nature

Is Story being proof read: No

Summary:

mattie and luc are both starting to fall in love with each other but neither will tell the other how they feel. they dont want to ruin their friendship.they have been denying their feelins for about a month could they finally admit teh truth to the otehr and themselves?

Chapter 1

mattie and luc are at home it is saturday there is six weekz left at school. they are just 'chillen'. their is a party that night. the party starts at 7-00pm. it is now 3-00 pm.

Mattie's P.O.V

'so what are we going to do today we can't just sit around here alday can we?' luc asks.

im not really listenin i can't help but stare at his beautiful captivating ey....

"MATTIE!!!!!'

"what??'i shout

'what were you looking at, do i have something on my face?' oh no what do i say now.

'sorry i was just day dreaming?'i quickly reply

'well snap out of it, we are going to the beach i have finally made a decision, so get your stuff meet you at the door in 5 minutes' he he states.

'5 minutes lucas holden you are having a laugh i will never be ready in that time' i moan.

'he grabs my hand, his masculine smooth hands pleasure my hand. i stand there holding his hand.

he doesn't seem to mind he looks staright at me. i go red its as if he can ee right through me i don't like it someone being able to do that it just doesnt seem right.

matt...luc...'we say ita t the same tiem, we immediately release our touchin hands. i run into my bedroom.oh no what must he think...

Luc's P.O.V

that was weird. the feel of her hand on mine felt so right why did she run away.

'Mattie are you ready?' i shout as usual mattie is late.

'im not comin luc u go, ill stay here' she replies. what is up with her. she loves going to tje beach which is why i suggested we go.

i rush into her room,'mattie what's the matter?'....

Mattie's P.O.V

'mattie what's the matter?'....

oh no what should i tell him.if i tell him, then he will freak out or just feel sory for me but what am i supposed to say that is believable.

i take a deep breath.

'well luc the truth is...' his phone beeps

'im sorry mattie i have to get this its my dad, we will talk before we go to the party i promise,' he runs out.

i am relived but not, at least if i had told him it would have been out in the open and i wouldn't ahve to keep hiding it. how can i tell him now...

three hours later mattie is watching t.v luc comes in to talk.

Mattie's P.O.V

luc walks in.'mattie can we talk now?' he asks.

i tense up. 'wel can we make it quick, i'm going o cassie's to get ready' i reply/

'it will take as long as it will take mattie;, that doesn't sound like luc mayb i have worried him. oh no maybe he thinks im in trouble.

'ok luc. im not in troubl or anything so you have no need to worry' relief take sover his face. he is so sweet he was worried about me.

'so mattie what is it?' here goes...

'well luc...you know how we have become...close over the last moth or so?' he nods.

'well i have deceloped strong feelings for you' i lean in to kiss him, our lips meet and he pulls away. oh no i have to get out i get up and run out.

'mattie wai im sor.....'

i get to cassie's. i collapse in floods of tears in her arms.

'mattie whats the matter?' she asks.

'it's...luc i toldhimhowifeltandkissedhimhepukkedawayandiranhere' i breath deeply, that sentance was so long.

'oh mattie did he say anything at all?'

'no well i didnt exactly give him the chance he just rejected me i wasn't going to stand around and wait to be humiliated even more was i?'i snap

'i didnt mean it like that but luc is not the type of boy to act on impulses, so to speal, is he?'

'i spose but can we just forget about him and get ready' i say trying to take my mind off luc adn what had happened.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chapter 2

Luc's P.O.V

what an idiot i am. how could i do that. what must mattie think of me. i have to make it up to her. tell her that i feel the same way.

i get my phone out

'hi cass is mattie there? i really need to speak to her'

'yes she is!but she doesn't want to talk to you please just leave her alone luc' cass replies, oh no whta have i done.

'please cass tell her im sorry. i feel teh way she does it jsut surprised me. i didnt no what was happening. i woul;d never hurt her. will you help me get her back?'i beg.

'ok luc but if she gets hurt you will have me to deal with. mattie is upstairs so what arre you going to do' she enquires.

ten minutes later

i am just gettin ready for the'party' i have organised with cass about how i can get mattie back. if it all goes to plan i will have mttie in my arms by midnight. cass is going to get mattie to the beach and i will be there with a boquet of roses it might seem cheesy but it was the only thing i could think of. then cass is going to leave us and go to the party leaving mttie and me alone to talk. im so nervous.

Mattie's P.O.V

finally we are both ready. cass is acting weird, i cant explain but she is just not the usual cass.

we wlak togetehr along the beach we get to the top of the path by the beach. luc comes upto us witha bunch of roses i try and walk off cass grabs my arm.

'mattie just give him a chance please it is either that or we fight right here right now because im not letting you go anywhere but to the rocks by the beach with luc.' she can be a right bitch at times.

she tightens her grip on my arm. i know im never going to win this one.

'ok!! ill go, but ill get you for this cassie turner'. she sticks her tongue out and walks off.

oh no what does he want is he jsut here to feel sorry for me. he hands me the roses i take them 'thanks' i say adn look away.

luc's P.O.V.

she looks away. she is really hurt.maybe i shouldnt say anything maybe she hates me. no i have to do this. i take a breath.

we start to walk towards the rocks.

'mattie i'm sorry about earlier.'

'don't luc!!' she snaps.

we reach the rocks. this is it i have to tell her. we sit down.

;mattie im sorry' she looks away. i gently clasp my hand on her chin and urn her beautiful face towards me.' please just listen, then if you sill don't want to be here then you can go' i let go of her face.

'ok luc, ill listen but them im gone' thankgod now is my chance.

'well im really sorry about earlier, i didnt mean to pull away i just though that you felt sorry for me or you were confused, but by the way you took off you obviously weren't. mattie i really really like you, we have become so close and i think you are the most beautiful person i have seen' i lean in and kiss her. she pulls away oh no what have i done maybe she really does hate me maybe i got it wrong...

Mattie's P.O.V

the look of hurt is all over his face.

'luc are you sure about this, i really liek you aswell but i don't want you to go out with me because you don't want to hurt me. if you want to leave now you can we will just forget this ever happened' i say almost cryin. i look to the floor.

he cups my face in his hands 'mattie i want you ok no matter what i want you because you are you.'

he pulls me in our lips crash onto each others. he doesn't pull away. it is amazing even better than i had imagined it would be. we carry on for what felt like a lifetime. we break aprt and gaze into each otehrs eyes.he breaks the gaze he gets up and moves behidn me, he sits me in his lap and wraps his arms around my body. he kisses my head, we sit there staring out to sea, it is really beautiful here.

luc's P.O.V.

this is incredible. im am holding the most precious thing in my life right here in my very arms. she moves my hands and turns round to face me, she wraps her epetite lags around my waist.

'you are sure aren;t you luc?' the surge of panic onvious in her voice.

'of course, come here silly' i wrap my arms tighly around her small waist and kiss her gently she kisses me harder with so much passion. i am so happy i think i could burst. she stops kissing me and just sits there staring into my eyes, my soul i wonder what she is looking for.

sh turns back round and i rewrap my ams around her we sit there for ages so happy and contented. a while passes and i check my watch. oh jeeps its 12-15pm we have tro be home in 15 minutes.

'mattie, baby we have to go' i say softly

'ok come on lets go' she is acting starnge liek she is day dreaming.

we start to walk i grab her hand and entwine our fingers.

'mattie what is the matter you are acting starngely?' i ask.

'sorry luc im jsut sooo happy, you are certain aren;t you luc i dont know what id do if this wanst real.' doesn't she understand that i am serious.

'mattie you dont have to wrry that will never happen, we are together now enjoy me will you because i want to enjoy you' i say cheesily.

'sorry luc its just... i havent had much luck with boys. im sorry i want to enjoy you to' she stops and kisses me oh so sweetly this is incredible...

Hey chaz, haven't read the story but I just edited your topic title to put the rating in. There's also a small issue about you not using capitals. I'm not a mod, so you don't HAVE to listen to me about SPAG :P, but I'm sure your fic would be a lot easier to read if you used capital letters at the start of sentences and for names, etc.

I feel your pain, I don't like using them either, but for fics they really are kinder to the readers. I personally don't expect you to go through and edit your posts (there is A LOT of work there), but if you could use capitals from now on, that would be great :)

If you want me to edit the rest of your title to capitals, just let me know.

Hey chaz, haven't read the story but I just edited your topic title to put the rating in. There's also a small issue about you not using capitals. I'm not a mod, so you don't HAVE to listen to me about SPAG :P, but I'm sure your fic would be a lot easier to read if you used capital letters at the start of sentences and for names, etc.

I feel your pain, I don't like using them either, but for fics they really are kinder to the readers. I personally don't expect you to go through and edit your posts (there is A LOT of work there), but if you could use capitals from now on, that would be great :)

If you want me to edit the rest of your title to capitals, just let me know.

Thankyou very much, that is very kind but I willjust use them from now on thnakyou xx

Archived