I Need You (by kaciexox) - comments

Tasha

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, they've given into temptation :D

That was great. :angry: Greg is a nasty piece of work. Hopefully he's out of theur lives now!

Love the relationship between Mali and Jack :wub: Jack seems to have a knack with kids. In fics and on the show.

Update soon please :)

I am hoping to put another chapter up for you guys later tonight but incase i don't, i have a little teaser. It is the beginning of the next chapter which is set 6 months in the future. Hopefully it will have you guys guessing what will happen in the next bit >>> use your imagination :P

6 MONTHS LATER

Martha sighed and pulled the car over to the edge of the road.

“Mummy, why are we stopping?” Mali asked from the back seat. Martha didn’t answer, she just got out of the car. She walked over to the sign and traced the letters slowly with her fingers. A single tear slipped from her eyes but she wiped it viciously away. Martha stood back and read the message again. She was trying desperately to hide the emotions that the message evoked. It was strange that four words could have so much meaning, hide so many memories, evoke so many emotions.

Welcome to Summer Bay