Guest Mrs Bishop

Two gangs go to war

Type of story: long fic/ short fic/one shot/undecided

Main Characters: Johnny Cooper amd Dennis Gillan

BTTB rating: see officia rating/ G

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: no

Any warnings: Sexual content, violence, language/v

Summary: 5 lines max Twp gangs come to summer bay and meet face to face with all out war

Thanks, the librarians.

Johnny Cooper and his gang head for summer bayto cause havoc among the resident,s, little do they now there aboutto come up against a force that none of them no about the Gillans one of Sydney,s well known mafia family,sand drug barron,s.

Johnny had set up his base camp at a farmhouse his perent,s had left him and his brother Rocco to live in, but now he had turned it into a headquarter,s of such so the gang had some where to hatch there plan,s and knowing they wouldnt be disturbed know one would know what they were up to, little did Johnny know the Gillans lived just down the road.

Yabby Creek police had been put on red alert as they had ben informed the Gillans and Johnny Cooper and his gang were going to cause all out war, and to keep there eyes and ears open.

There was to be a meeting at Yabby Creek of all superious from the city to see how they were going to handle the situation,

Clare Brodi had been drafted in plus her boss Sam Murphy and Ken Harper one of the Snr police stationed at Yabby Creek also they had man power on stand by from Reefton Lakes as and when they needed them.

Dennis Gillan was paceing up and down,he was waiting on a phone call then he could set his transacions into place,

and no one thei time was going to get in his way, no police and know Peter Baker he was the first person he was going to take out, but little did Gillan know Peter wasent even in the country he,d been sekonda to the British police

in London.

========================

The phone rang Gillan Picked up the reciever "yes no no do,nt do that no I,ll sort it right", he replaced the hand set

he called his right hand man we have to wait a few more days so tell the others not to cause any suspision that will get them noticed.

Sam Murphy was at the police station giving everyone instructions "not to be or try to be heroe,s we do,nt want any

fatalities, please watch out for any think that dosent look right and also Gillan dosent take prisoner,s.

Clare asked about Peter"why wasent he here seeing to this",

Murphy told her "it was best they delt with it as Detective Baker had been asked for by the London Met",

"Oh I see he,s got the cushy end of the job" Clare smiled" trust him",

Not by any means is his job going to be cushy Brodi if you must know he,s trakingt another of Gillan,s known assosiates,"

Clare shut her mouth.

=================================

Gillan was standing on the cliff looking out at the ocean, little did he know his arch rival was know were to be seen

he was half way round the world,

Gillan,s wife came to him "we have trouble"she said Cooper and his gang are in town.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dennis Gillan wasent a man to be messed with or even cross he was pure evil even his own wife wouldnt do any thing to arouse suspision,Gillan did,nt care who got in his way he would just take them out and not think twice,and Johnny Cooper to him was small fry and if they came into contact well he would pay.

By the time Gillan had arrived back at the house he was in a foul temper, he went strait to the phone

dialed a number told the person on the other end thing,s would have to move up a gear he wanted to get this shipment on the go,

Johnny had got all his gang together for a briefing Rocco had been on the prowl for jobs so they could get some jewels to sell, Rocco was telling the boy,s about a mansion that he had been to and it

seemed as tho the place was loaded with goodies,"I think we should hit this place soon "Johnny said

They were all in agreement so it was decided the next night they would turn the place over,Johnny

told them just to act as they had been doing so as not to alert the police,

Constable,s Holden and Nadar were patroling as the had been asked when they came across some of

the boy,s from Johnny,s gang kicking a football on the green, Jack said "they arnt doing any harm

let,s leave them," Ash wasent so sure "I dont like it its to quiet",

"Come on" Jack said" lets go and tell Harper",

"Yea"Ash said" its time for a coffee anyway"

As the boy,s got back to the station they saw Clare Brodi and Sam Murphy getting into his car

Ash commented to Jack "I thought she was Baker,s woman"?

Jack thought "yea so did I"

"Ah well while the cat,s away" Ash said.

The boy,s went into the station to report what they had seen , fitzy was behind the desk "now boy,s

whats going on" they told her just as Harper was coming out of the office,

"write it up on report lad,s you know what the boss said"

"Right sir"

Fitzy" how come Clare Brodi and Murphy were together",

Fitzy just gave Jack a knowing look.

Jack said they hadnt seen any think of the Gillans but that wasen t to say they werent around.

Two gangs go to war

Summary: 5 lines max Twp gangs come to summer bay and meet face to face with all out war

Johnny Cooper and his gang head for summer bayto cause havoc among the resident,s, little do they now there aboutto come up against a force that none of them no about the Gillans one of Sydney,s well known mafia family,sand drug barron,s.

Johnny had set up his base camp at a farmhouse his perent,s had left him and his brother Rocco to live in, but now he had turned it into a headquarter,s of such so the gang had some where to hatch there plan,s and knowing they wouldnt be disturbed know onee would know what they were up to, little did Johnny know the Gillans lived just down the road.

Yabby Creek police had been put on red alert as they had ben informed the Gillans and Johnny Cooper and his gang were going to cause all out war, and to keep there eyes and ears open.

There was to be a meeting at Yabby Creek of all superious from the city to see how they were going to handle the situation,

Clare Brodi had been drafted in plus her boss Sam Murphy and Ken Harper one of the Snr police stationed at Yabby Creek also they had man power on stand by from Reefton Lakes as and when they needed them.

Dennis Gillan was paceing up and down,he was waiting on a phone call then he could set his transacions into place,

and no one thei time was going to get in his way, no police and know Peter Baker he was the first person he was going to take out, but little did Gillan know Peter wasent even in the country he,d been sekonda to the British police

in London.

========================

The phone rang Gillan Picked up the reciever "yes no no do,nt do that no I,ll sort it right", he replaced the hand set

he called his right hand man we have to wait a few more days so tell the others not to cause any suspision that will get them noticed.

Sam Murphy was at the police station giving everyone instructions "not to be or try to be heroe,s we do,nt want any

fatalities, please watch out for any think that dosent look right and also Gillan dosent take prisoner,s.

Murphy told her "it was best they delt with it as Detective Baker had been asked for by the London Met",

Not by any means is his job going to be cushy Brodi if you must know he,s trakingt another of Gillan,s known assosiates,"

Clare shut her mouth.

Gillan was standing on the cliff looking out at the ocean, little did he know his arch rival was know were to be seen

Gillan,s wife came to him "we have trouble"she said Cooper and his gang are in town.

Dennis Gillan wasent a man to be messed with or even cross he was pure evil even his own wife wouldnt do any thing to arouse suspision,Gillan did,nt care who got in his way he would just take them out and not think twice,and Johnny Cooper to him was small fry and if they came into contact well he would pay.

By the time Gillan had arrived back at the house he was in a foul temper, he went strait to the phone

dialed a number told the person on the other end thing,s would have to move up a gear he wanted to get this shipment on the go,

Johnny had got all his gang together for a briefing Rocco had been on the prowl for jobs so they could get some jewels to sell, Rocco was telling the boy,s about a mansion that he had been to and it

seemed as tho the place was loaded with goodies,"I think we should hit this place soon "Johnny said

They were all in agreement so it was decided the next night they would turn the place over,Johnny

Constable,s Holden and Nadar were patroling as the had been asked when they came across some of

the boy,s from Johnny,s gang kicking a football on the green, Jack said "they arnt doing any harm

As the boy,s got back to the station they saw Clare Brodi and Sam Murphy getting into his car

The boy,s went into the station to report what they had seen , fitzy was behind the desk "now boy,s

"Right sir"

Jack said they hadnt seen any think of the Gillans but that wasen t to say they werent about.

Harper was in the station early next morning, Jack Holden and Ash Nadar were next in,

Jack said, "any thing going down" no boys but keep your eyes peeled you know what the big boss said,"

"Sir you want us to patroll same as yesterday",

"If you dont mind Jack I know it can be boring but we cant let these guy,s get away",

Right" come on Ash let,s go",

They followed each other out of the station just as Clare Brody and Sam Murphy were coming in",Morning Sir" Morning ma-am", Ash gave Jack a funny look "Ithought she was Baker,s bird "?

"Yea she is but well he,s in London so what he dosent know wont hurt him",

"look,s as tho they,ve been to gether all night" Nadar said.

Johnny was cooking breakfast for Rocco "hum that smell,s good" Rocco said,

"Got to keep your strength up little bro for tonight".

"Recon it will be a big haul "Johnny said, "well if it,s the place I,m thinking of yes it will"

"you,ve definatley targeted the right place Rocco",

"I think the mansion belong,s to a Amanda Vale and she,s just come in to money".

"Yea "Johnny said" I remeber something about that in the paper money from her old man".

Gillan was having his breakfast when the phone rang "leave it"

a faint voice came from his wife "ok", she heard her husband walk down the hallway and pick up the reciever "yea fine yea right I,ll phone freddie and let him know ok later today",

Gillan returned to the dining room to finish off his food "I,ve got to put a call into London",

"You want me out of the way "Gillan,s wife said,

"Yea that would be best go shopping in Magrove River do a food shop the less you know the better"

"Ok I,ll be gone all day that alright".

"Sure gal dont want you gettin hurt"

"Say hi to freddie for me " with that she,d gone.

Back at the station Clare Brody and Sam Murphy were discussing there next move and how they

were going to tackle it as they did,nt want to alarm any of the resident,s in t"he bay.

"You know you should have Pete here he,d know what to do",

"Ok so I know you and Baker had a thing going but believe me he,s best off in London he,s safe"

"Yea but your for getting one thing he,s after me as well" Clare said.

"Oh bloody hell of course" Sam turned away he,d forgotten all about Gillan,s threat.

Two gangs go to war

Johnny had set up his base camp at a farmhouse his perent,s had left him and his brother Rocco to live in, but now he had turned it into a headquarter,s of such so the gang had some where to hatch there plan,s and knowing they wouldnt be disturbed know onee would know what they were up to, little did Johnny know the Gillans lived just down the road.

in London.

========================

Clare shut her mouth.

"Right sir"

Jack said they hadnt seen any think of the Gillans but that wasen t to say they werent about.

Harper was in the station early next morning, Jack Holden and Ash Nadar were next in,

Jack said, "any thing going down" no boys but keep your eyes peeled you know what the big boss said,"

"If you dont mind Jack I know it can be boring but we cant let these guy,s get away",

They followed each other out of the station just as Clare Brody and Sam Murphy were coming in",Morning Sir" Morning ma-am", Ash gave Jack a funny look "Ithought she was Baker,s bird "?

"Recon it will be a big haul "Johnny said, "well if it,s the place I,m thinking of yes it will"

"I think the mansion belong,s to a Amanda Vale and she,s just come in to money".

"Yea "Johnny said" I remeber something about that in the paper money from her old man".

a faint voice came from his wife "ok", she heard her husband walk down the hallway and pick up the reciever "yea fine yea right I,ll phone freddie and let him know ok later today",

Gillan returned to the dining room to finish off his food "I,ve got to put a call into London",

"Yea that would be best go shopping in Magrove River do a food shop the less you know the better"

Back at the station Clare Brody and Sam Murphy were discussing there next move and how they

were going to tackle it as they did,nt want to alarm any of the resident,s in t"he bay.

"Ok so I know you and Baker had a thing going but believe me he,s best off in London he,s safe"

"Oh bloody hell of course" Sam turned away he,d forgotten all about Gillan,s threat.

[/quote

Sam Murphy was having a rethink about Clare being here in the bay, suddenly relising that Clare was a target

for Dennis Gillan to aim at.

Snr Ken Harper came into the office "you wanted to see me Sam"?

"Yes Ken come in and shut the door",

Snr Harper did as he was told and just stood waiting for Sam to say what was on his mind,

!Sit down Ken i,d like to pick your brains if I may",

"Yes sir if I can help" Harper replied,

"You remember when Clare and Pete teamed up back in the city to try and get Gillan",

"Yes I remember " Ken replied,

"Well what would you say if I transfered her back and bought someone else in from the city some one Gillan dosent

know I,m thinking she,s at risk while she,s here in the bay and a smart target and it,s not fare on her as Pete is in London out of the way",

"As you say sir it would be for her own good and safety as much as any think Gillan would only have to get one look at her and well need I say more",

"Ok Ken thanks for your help on this matter now to break the new,s to her",

=============================================

Johnny and the gang had just pulled up out side the Vale house "look at that lit up like a christms tree and our,s for the taking," Johnny said,

"Right lad,s on with your ski mask,s and no talking or saying any one,s name sign langauge from now on ok ",

Jase and a couple of the guy,s whent round the back of the house while Johnny Rocco and the other,s went to the front door.

"Right guy,s softly softly cat and mouse time and we should be in and out like clock work",

Johnny shoved a gun in his belt of his jeans but Rocco noticed "what do you need that for "he asked,

"Security"Johnny said "dont worry I,m not going to use it",

Rocco wasent so sure it wasent the first time Johnny had carried arms thats what led him for a spell inside last time,

and he new Johnny wouldnt be adverse to useing it.

====================================

Dennis Gillan was makeing a transatlantic phone call to his brother back in London,

"Hi Freddie it,s Den your big bro how,s thing,s with you and Tina? yea she,s fine shopping at the moment,err is every thing ok your end, oh right what you worried about POLICE! what POLICE! the London Met why what you been up to oh I see routine hum dont like the sound of that who was it that came to see you BAKER! not PETER BAKER!what,s he doing in London oh gawd I thought he was still here in the bay, surely he,s got no durasdiction

in London, right you want me to come over? no ok bro I,ll leave it up to you but dont let him take you, he didnt find ant thing no good the package on it,s way then you,d better go into hiding for a few day, untill he come,s back to Oz, ok mate love to Tina",

Dennis replaced the reciever "thats all I need BAKER in the way again.

Two gangs go to war

in London.

========================

Clare shut her mouth.

"Right sir"

[/quote

Sam Murphy was having a rethink about Clare being here in the bay, suddenly relising that Clare was a target

Snr Harper did as he was told and just stood waiting for Sam to say what was on his mind,

"You remember when Clare and Pete teamed up back in the city to try and get Gillan",

"Well what would you say if I transfered her back and bought someone else in from the city some one Gillan dosent

know I,m thinking she,s at risk while she,s here in the bay and a smart target and it,s not fare on her as Pete is in London out of the way",

"As you say sir it would be for her own good and safety as much as any think Gillan would only have to get one look at her and well need I say more",

Johnny and the gang had just pulled up out side the Vale house "look at that lit up like a christms tree and our,s for the taking," Johnny said,

"Right lad,s on with your ski mask,s and no talking or saying any one,s name sign langauge from now on ok ",

Jase and a couple of the guy,s whent round the back of the house while Johnny Rocco and the other,s went to the front door.

"Right guy,s softly softly cat and mouse time and we should be in and out like clock work",

Johnny shoved a gun in his belt of his jeans but Rocco noticed "what do you need that for "he asked,

Rocco wasent so sure it wasent the first time Johnny had carried arms thats what led him for a spell inside last time,

Dennis Gillan was makeing a transatlantic phone call to his brother back in London,

"Hi Freddie it,s Den your big bro how,s thing,s with you and Tina? yea she,s fine shopping at the moment,err is every thing ok your end, oh right what you worried about POLICE! what POLICE! the London Met why what you been up to oh I see routine hum dont like the sound of that who was it that came to see you BAKER! not PETER BAKER!what,s he doing in London oh gawd I thought he was still here in the bay, surely he,s got no durasdiction

in London, right you want me to come over? no ok bro I,ll leave it up to you but dont let him take you, he didnt find ant thing no good the package on it,s way then you,d better go into hiding for a few day, untill he come,s back to Oz, ok mate love to Tina",

Cooper and his mates had managed to get in to the Vale house, the only person downstairs was Belle Amanda

Vale,s daughter, she went to screem but Jase put a hand over her mouth" telling her not to be a silly girl and to obey orders,"

"Make a sound and I,ll waist you" Johnny said as he pulled the gun from his belt.

Belle was shaking "what do you want please dont hurt us take anythink you want I dont care just leave us alone",

Cooper nodded to Rocco meaning for him to go up stairs and search the bedrooms, couple of the other guy,s got some cashand trinkets galore shoving them into a bag,

suddenly they all heard a car pull up out side and the door bell rang,

Johnny waved his gun at Belle indicating for her to answere the door, Belle couled see the coldness in his eye,s as she moved towards the front door, holing that it was someone she new and that they would get the message that something was wrong.

Belle opened the door and saw Dan standing there "oh Dan wasent expecting you? have you come for Ryan only

mom,s not here at the moment",

Dan looked and fround "no I,ve just come to drop Ryans bag off he left it at our,s earlier,"

As Dan was about to walk away he noticed how edgy Belle was ,

"Every thing ok "Dan asked,

"Sure" Belle replied ,

"Ok I,ll pick Ryan up in the morning to take him to school",

"Right said Belle "goodnight".

Snr Harper was taking a phone call as Ash and Jack came into the station, "sorry boy,s you have to get back out

there again their,s been a report of something going on at the Vale residence and i,d like you both to swing by and take a look,"

"Yes sir"and back out they both went,

Next morning Sam Murphy was in a pickle he hadent been able to bring him self to tell Clare that she had to go back to the city, and that he,d already sent for her replacement Tracey Thompson,

Snr Harper was on duty when Sam came into the station, "morning Ken" said Sam,

"Morning Sam"Ken answered "by the look on your face your having a hard time",

"Yes I dont know how i,m going to tell Clare that she has to go back to the city",

"Well I certanily wouldent like to be in your shoes your trouble just walked in".

"Morning "Clare said "every thing ok",

Sam looked at Harper who shrugged his shoulders ,"over to you Sam",

"Clare can I see you in the office",

Clare followed Sam into the office Sam indicated to a chairfor her to sit down,

"Sam whats wrong"

"You know your a good detective but I think by you being in summer bay I,m putting your life at risk so I,m sending you back to the city,"

"What know way Sam you asked for me and me you,ve got I,m staying",

"I already have your replacement on her way from the city",

"Who" Clare said,

"Tracey Thonpson" he replied,

"What! she nearly got Pete killed and you want her here god Sam have you no brains",

"I know what she did but she,s a good officer plus Gillan wont regonise her",

"So thats it because of what I said the other day well your not getting me of this case no way" with that Clare stormed out.

------------------------------------------------------

Dennis Gillan was complaing to his wife about talking with Freddie the previous day and finding out Peter Baker was in London"just when I thought thing,s were going alright I find out he,s over there in London harrassing my brother,

good thig Freddie got the package out of the way knowing Baker he,ll turn his house upside down and I,m not there

to help him,"

Gillaqn,s wife nodded "perhaps if he hasent found ant thinghe,ll leave him alone ",

"Yea I hope your rightbut I dont know some think dosent seem right why Baker? it,s obvious the police have had a tip off",

"Oh Jenny said I for got to mention you know that bog house just out side the bay it,s been turned over",

"How do ya know that gal "

"It was on the radio this morning",

"Right do they know who ?",

"They recon it,s the cooper gang"

"Hum think we,ll have to pay them a visit"

Two gangs go to war

in London.

========================

Clare shut her mouth.

"Right sir"

[/quote

Cooper and his mates had managed to get in to the Vale house, the only person downstairs was Belle Amanda

Vale,s daughter, she went to screem but Jase put a hand over her mouth" telling her not to be a silly girl and to obey orders,"

"Make a sound and I,ll waist you" Johnny said as he pulled the gun from his belt.

Belle was shaking "what do you want please dont hurt us take anythink you want I dont care just leave us alone",

Cooper nodded to Rocco meaning for him to go up stairs and search the bedrooms, couple of the other guy,s got some cashand trinkets galore shoving them into a bag,

Johnny waved his gun at Belle indicating for her to answere the door, Belle couled see the coldness in his eye,s as she moved towards the front door, holing that it was someone she new and that they would get the message that something was wrong.

Belle opened the door and saw Dan standing there "oh Dan wasent expecting you? have you come for Ryan only

Dan looked and fround "no I,ve just come to drop Ryans bag off he left it at our,s earlier,"

"Sure" Belle replied ,

Snr Harper was taking a phone call as Ash and Jack came into the station, "sorry boy,s you have to get back out

there again their,s been a report of something going on at the Vale residence and i,d like you both to swing by and take a look,"

Next morning Sam Murphy was in a pickle he hadent been able to bring him self to tell Clare that she had to go back to the city, and that he,d already sent for her replacement Tracey Thompson,

"Yes I dont know how i,m going to tell Clare that she has to go back to the city",

"Well I certanily wouldent like to be in your shoes your trouble just walked in".

"Sam whats wrong"

"You know your a good detective but I think by you being in summer bay I,m putting your life at risk so I,m sending you back to the city,"

"Who" Clare said,

"What! she nearly got Pete killed and you want her here god Sam have you no brains",

"So thats it because of what I said the other day well your not getting me of this case no way" with that Clare stormed out.

Dennis Gillan was complaing to his wife about talking with Freddie the previous day and finding out Peter Baker was in London"just when I thought thing,s were going alright I find out he,s over there in London harrassing my brother,

good thig Freddie got the package out of the way knowing Baker he,ll turn his house upside down and I,m not there

to help him,"

Gillaqn,s wife nodded "perhaps if he hasent found ant thinghe,ll leave him alone ",

"Yea I hope your rightbut I dont know some think dosent seem right why Baker? it,s obvious the police have had a tip off",

"Oh Jenny said I for got to mention you know that bog house just out side the bay it,s been turned over",

Two gangs go to war

in London.

========================

Clare shut her mouth.

"Right sir"

[/quote

"Sure" Belle replied ,

"Sam whats wrong"

"Who" Clare said,

to help him,"

Two gangs go to war

in London.

========================

Clare shut her mouth.

"Right sir"

[/quote

"Sure" Belle replied ,

"Sam whats wrong"

"Who" Clare said,

to help him,"

Cooper was admiring the haul they had gotten there hands on from the Vale residence,

"We have to be carefull boy,s as the new,s of the robbery is on the radio and the television, so we have to hide the lute so the cop,s wont find it, and it has to be a place they wont think of looking",

"Jase said he would take the haul to his place as his was the least know to the police",

Johnny said it was a good idea and that they would draw up a rota so the police would,nt get wind of the haul,"

Rocco came charging in at that moment "Johnny we have to get rid of the stuff all of it the police are on there way",

There was a mad scramble to get all of the haul into Jase,s van, "no heroic,s "Johnny said just get out of here",

Jhonny was saying hoe on earth did they get wind so quickly"?

"I dunno Rocco said but there,s talk in the town and I heard summat I dont think your gonna like Johnny ",

Dennis Gillan has moved here from the city and he,s just living down the road",

"Johnny I dont think it,s safe Gillans a nasty peice of work",

"Gillan " Johnny said" who,s he"?

"He,s that mafia gangster you remember mom and dad use to talk about it , it was big new,s in the mid ninety,s"

Johnny he,s bad very bad",

"Ok little bro dont let them worry you if we come across them we,ll deal with them",

"But Johnny he dosent take prisoner,s".

=============================

Dennis Gillan was trying to get throughto his brotherin London this was the fith time of trying,

Gillan,s wife looked at him with a worried look on his face "do you really think some thing has happened to him ",

Dennis was miles away "huh oh I dont know Jan I hope not but you know what Baker,s like he,ll have had his place turned over by now he,s like a dog wih a bone",

Jenny placed a hand on his arm "lets go and have a cup of tea ",

"Good idea Jen and I csn get me thinking cap on ",

As Gillan and his wife were chatting in the kitchen the news came on the radio about the robbery at the Vale house

it was being recalled that they didnt have any suspect,s at the moment but police were looking into several possable

leads, "they wont come here will they"? Jenny said,

"No the police dont know were here they think were still back in the city",

"Oh I hope your right dont fancy police swarming around here",

"But I do know what I,ve got to do and that,s take cooper and his gang out ",

"I see his wife said she did,nt like it cause she new what it meant,

The phone ringing disturbed there train of thought as Dennis whent to answere "Freddie I,ve been trying to get hold of you, yea why !what you doing at the airport? oh in London right you,ve got a flight, right with Tina ok Baker,s not following you ?no you gave him the slip ok give us a ring when you arrive , ok then bye",

Dennis looked at his wife "there coming home I just hope he know,s what he,s doing.

=======================

Tracey Thompson had arrived at the station as she was going to report to Snr Harper, Clare strode in,

"What are you doing here?yes I know you were sentfor , but now your not neededI thought you would have been told",

Tracey stood there in shock "I,m sorry when did they make you the big chief",

"Ater what you did to Pete I,m surprised you still in the job if I,d had my way you would have been sacked" Clare shouted at her ,

Snr Harper came out to see what the fuss was all about "if you two want a slanging match go out side and do it,by the way Clare you have a phone call in the office",

Clare promptly moved toward,s the office, turned and told Tracey not to move ,"I havent finished with you yet",

Thompson looked at Harper "whats her problem crist I,m only doing as I,ve been told and that,s to report to this forgod given place again",

Clare picked up the phone "Clare Brody" then she heard a familla voice on the other end that made her go weak,

it was Pete "hi babe how are you oh I,m ok how,s thing going your end?oh no he hasent I,ll tell Sam then, when you coming home?ok right see ya then by hunny,

Clare replaced the reciever and slumped back in the chair that Pete would have been sitting in if Sam hadnt sent him of to London,she sighed heavily as she went into one of her daydream,s I,ll make it up to him when he get,s back,suddenly she relised Thonpson was still waiting right now to deal with that lying cow,

Clare opened the door to the officeand called Tracey in "ok there,s much I can do until Sam get,s here but you put one foot wrong and your back to the city no messing",

"I thought you were suppose to be back in the city"Tracey remarked, "I undestand from Sam your the target for Gillan",

"Never mind what Sam has said I told him I was staying after what you and your girlfriend did to Pete I dont want you any ware near this case",

"So what am I suppose to do now just look like some spare part at a wedding",

"Let,s see there was a break in a couple of nights ago at the Vale house you can give them a hand on that I,m sure the boy,s will love it I,ll have a word with Ken",

"Tracet thought to her self how on earth was she doing to get a message to Dennis Gillan that she was here in the bay, she was going to have to come up with a plan.

Two gangs go to war

in London.

========================

Clare shut her mouth.

"Right sir"

[/quote

"Sure" Belle replied ,

"Sam whats wrong"

"Who" Clare said,

to help him,"

Cooper was admiring the haul they had gotten there hands on from the Vale residence,

"We have to be carefull boy,s as the new,s of the robbery is on the radio and the television, so we have to hide the lute so the cop,s wont find it, and it has to be a place they wont think of looking",

"Jase said he would take the haul to his place as his was the least know to the police",

Johnny said it was a good idea and that they would draw up a rota so the police would,nt get wind of the haul,"

Rocco came charging in at that moment "Johnny we have to get rid of the stuff all of it the police are on there way",

There was a mad scramble to get all of the haul into Jase,s van, "no heroic,s "Johnny said just get out of here",

"I dunno Rocco said but there,s talk in the town and I heard summat I dont think your gonna like Johnny ",

"He,s that mafia gangster you remember mom and dad use to talk about it , it was big new,s in the mid ninety,s"

"Ok little bro dont let them worry you if we come across them we,ll deal with them",

Dennis Gillan was trying to get throughto his brotherin London this was the fith time of trying,

Gillan,s wife looked at him with a worried look on his face "do you really think some thing has happened to him ",

Dennis was miles away "huh oh I dont know Jan I hope not but you know what Baker,s like he,ll have had his place turned over by now he,s like a dog wih a bone",

As Gillan and his wife were chatting in the kitchen the news came on the radio about the robbery at the Vale house

it was being recalled that they didnt have any suspect,s at the moment but police were looking into several possable

The phone ringing disturbed there train of thought as Dennis whent to answere "Freddie I,ve been trying to get hold of you, yea why !what you doing at the airport? oh in London right you,ve got a flight, right with Tina ok Baker,s not following you ?no you gave him the slip ok give us a ring when you arrive , ok then bye",

Dennis looked at his wife "there coming home I just hope he know,s what he,s doing.

=======================

Tracey Thompson had arrived at the station as she was going to report to Snr Harper, Clare strode in,

"What are you doing here?yes I know you were sentfor , but now your not neededI thought you would have been told",

"Ater what you did to Pete I,m surprised you still in the job if I,d had my way you would have been sacked" Clare shouted at her ,

Snr Harper came out to see what the fuss was all about "if you two want a slanging match go out side and do it,by the way Clare you have a phone call in the office",

Clare promptly moved toward,s the office, turned and told Tracey not to move ,"I havent finished with you yet",

Thompson looked at Harper "whats her problem crist I,m only doing as I,ve been told and that,s to report to this forgod given place again",

Clare picked up the phone "Clare Brody" then she heard a familla voice on the other end that made her go weak,

it was Pete "hi babe how are you oh I,m ok how,s thing going your end?oh no he hasent I,ll tell Sam then, when you coming home?ok right see ya then by hunny,

Clare replaced the reciever and slumped back in the chair that Pete would have been sitting in if Sam hadnt sent him of to London,she sighed heavily as she went into one of her daydream,s I,ll make it up to him when he get,s back,suddenly she relised Thonpson was still waiting right now to deal with that lying cow,

Clare opened the door to the officeand called Tracey in "ok there,s much I can do until Sam get,s here but you put one foot wrong and your back to the city no messing",

"I thought you were suppose to be back in the city"Tracey remarked, "I undestand from Sam your the target for Gillan",

"Never mind what Sam has said I told him I was staying after what you and your girlfriend did to Pete I dont want you any ware near this case",

"Let,s see there was a break in a couple of nights ago at the Vale house you can give them a hand on that I,m sure the boy,s will love it I,ll have a word with Ken",

"Tracet thought to her self how on earth was she doing to get a message to Dennis Gillan that she was here in the bay, she was going to have to come up with a plan.

Two gangs go to war

Johnny had set up his base camp at a farmhouse his perent,s had left him and his brother Rocco to live in, but now he had turned it intod a headquarter,s of such so thep gang had some where to hatch there plan,s and knowing they wouldnt be disturbed know onee would know what they were up to, little did Johnny know the Gillans lived just down the road.

in London.

========================

Clare shut her mouth.

"Right sir"

[/quote

"Sure" Belle replied ,

"Sam whats wrong"

"Who" Clare said,

to help him,"

=======================

Clare had decided to get into work early the next day she wanted to find out what Tracey Thompson

was up to, she had come to the bay too readily specially after saying she would,nt come here again,

what was it she called the residence a bunch of backward layabouts, Clare had fumed when she heard Sam Murphy tell her that, now she would find out for her self,

Clare thought to her self to check the computer just in case any think needed doing first, there in the email,s was one from Peter she quickly clicked on it and started to read,

Hi babe how,s thing,s with you not so good here gillan,s brother has given us the slip but we,ve got an all point,s out on him at the Airports ferries and the channel tunnel, will you tell Sam and ask him what he want,s me to do now at the moment we,ve got a warrent to search his house ok babe see you soon lots of love Pete xx,

Clare sat back in the chair he still loved her and she hugged her self silly into a smile,Clare deleted the email so no one else would be able to read it and find out where he was.

Sam came in just as Clare had shut down the computer "any new,a from Baker he seem,s to have for

gotten what I him sent him to London for"

Clare said she,d had an email from Pere saying Gilltan,s brother had given them the slip and what did Sam want him to do now.

"Bloody ek sent him to London and what ,s go and do put ,s the frightener,s on , what do I tell them at H.Q. Dose,nt look good on him,"

"May I remind you Clare said you told me he wouldnt have it easy,"

"Yes I,m sorry Clare but I hate it when plan,s go wrong",

"You know what the Gillan,s are like as slippery as eel,s"

"Your right Clare smack for me what,s Pete doing now ",

"He want,s me to email him with instruction,s ",

"Ok I think we,ll leave him there for the moment it will be for the best" until he here,s from us again",

"by the way have you seen Tracey this morning?"

"No Clare said but I will go and see if any one has seen her" with that Clare left the office,

==============================

Tracey was sitting in her car just staring out to sea she wasent bothered in a poxy little robberey in

a small town,she had bigger fish to fry,

Clare had driven down to the diner she wanted to catch up with old friends she pulled intocarpark

when she noticed Tracey,s car, she walked over to her car where she found the window,s were down

she walked over to her car" to see what she thought she was doing ",

"Errm I erm dont know where it is ",

"Havent you heard of maps or even asking a policeman they would know now on your way, this will do down on report,"

As Tracey pulled out of the carpark she turned and gave Clare an evil look yes and your the first.

Archived