Fox?

Guest emmasi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a theory: could Fox be modelled after someone Paul knows? He had the name Cameron and Paul made no connection with his son Cameron. Could Fox be modeled on Andrew, Paul's son with Chrissie, who might not have been SORASed, and we haven't seen since he was a baby? If he didn't notice that he has the same name as one son, it's feasible that he didn't recognize his other son. If this is true, then Tim Philips could come back as Andrew. It's also possible that he could be Daniel, Scott and Charlene's son.

I haven't been watching it much lately. But why is Paul seeing a young boy? Where did he come from :lol: Or is it just meant to be eye candy for the show?

I know he has the brain tumor and all... But how did he appear.

He just came up to Paul and started harrassing him... and then they became friends somehow, and Paul took him in and they were living together...

What I want to know is why Fox was abused... was it just an excuse for Paul to keep him with him? To take care of him...? It just feels like a strange attribute for Paul to imagine...

Fox doesnt exist :o Paul is really screwed up there <_<

Are you saying that people who see people that aren't there are nuts? Or that you have to be screwed up to see people? Because you don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a theory: could Fox be modelled after someone Paul knows? He had the name Cameron and Paul made no connection with his son Cameron. Could Fox be modeled on Andrew, Paul's son with Chrissie, who might not have been SORASed, and we haven't seen since he was a baby? If he didn't notice that he has the same name as one son, it's feasible that he didn't recognize his other son. If this is true, then Tim Philips could come back as Andrew. It's also possible that he could be Daniel, Scott and Charlene's son.

OK, who stole this idea and sent it to TV Week? Not that I care that much, I wouldn't have wanted the "Around the World in 80 Treasures" DVD.

Archived