Madeline McCann

Guest ~Angel~

From what I gather, her parents were in sight of the room the whole time and went back to check on her several times. If that's true (I'm not 100% sure) then I wouldn't say they were irresponsible at all. It only takes a second for someone to slip in and grab her, it could just as easily have been done when they were out at the beach or whatever.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I gather, her parents were in sight of the room the whole time and went back to check on her several times. If that's true (I'm not 100% sure) then I wouldn't say they were irresponsible at all. It only takes a second for someone to slip in and grab her, it could just as easily have been done when they were out at the beach or whatever.

They could see the Appartment block, but they couldn't actually see the appartment itself. It was hidden by another building.

Checking your kids every 30 mins while you are in a tapas bar isn't enough.

My mam thinks, they shouldn't have left children as young as that alone even if they were checking every half an hour. She says they should have taken the kids with them but I guess if the people were really despearate they would have gotten her another way if this one hadn't worked. I couldn't get any sleep (again) last night. I kept on wondering what state she must be in :( I hate whoever took her, I hope they're ashamed :angry: . A random business man offered I think £1.4 million for whoever hands her in. Her dad's sister was saying that the mother can't sleep or eat with the worry and I don't blame her :( I just hope she's safe...

They could see the Appartment block, but they couldn't actually see the appartment itself. It was hidden by another building.

Checking your kids every 30 mins while you are in a tapas bar isn't enough.

I guess Madeleine's parents have realised that now, too. But would anything have been good enough? The fact that they checked on her several times beforehand suggests that whoever has taken her must've waited a long time. And the fact that her twin siblings were left sleeping suggests to me that this was a premediated attack. Like claire_louise says, it only takes a second.

My parents used to leave me in a hotel room when we were on holiday when I was younger and they'd come and check on us at regular intervals. Did Madeleine's parents lock the appartment door?

They probably did but the people came in through the window, at least I think. :unsure:

If the people did come through the window, then the fact that Madeleine's parents left her alone in the appartment is immaterial. They would've found another way to snatch her.

They did lock the door and the windows. The shutters were also locked. Which suggests that it was someone who had a handful of useful tools to get into the back window.

Precisely. So that indicates to me that whoever has taken her has gone to a lot of trouble, and so would've tried to snatch her wherever she had been. And the fact that the other two children were left suggests that no matter how many times her parents checked on her, it wouldn't have been enough. :(

I cant sleep thinking about this my niece is one year younger than her!!!

I just hope to god the people that have her are taking care of her and not hurting her in anyway!

I know what everythinks off this situation but there is no excuse in the world to leave your little babies alone!

I just hope shes returned safe and sound

And that if some Paedophile has her then ok this may sound harsh but if a Paedophile has her than shes better off not being alive! :(

Im an evil person but she dont deserve to be involved in all of this and that one mistake that her parents made is one they will have to live with for the rest of their lives!

I hope shes returned soon :(

Archived