Gasping For Life (by Reo) - comments

Roccoluver

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats it, you need a large stick to poke me when you update because I missed this one :( but now I've found it :)

awesome chapter, Go Airi for stopping Justin even though your dead, though Gavin should still die :ph34r: and love Ric trying to protect Justin.

No way, this is the final chapter! :(, all good things come to an end.

It was so beautiful. Im going to reread it right now :)

EDIT- there is alot of smilies in this and sorry if this comment doesn't flow, It took me awhile to work out this was the FINAL chapter.

Edited by Roccoluver

I'm glad you liked it..I only think I had a handful of readers and only a couple posted..So thanks :D

Yes,That is the final chapter. :(

Originally I wanted more H&A characters in it,But as I was writing it,it didn't go that way.

The other ending I had planned for it was just Airi and Justin up on the roof and Airi actually being bad and telling Justin to walk off so they can be together,But then Justin says turns and walks away and into Sally's arms and then turning around to see Airi gone.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Gasping For Life (by Reo) - comments