Meaningful Love

Guest Zetti

Chapter 11

"Hey Mum" Leo said as he walked in carrying a massive bear that Maria didnt want to part with at all.

"I want teddy" Maria whinged

"Its for the baby"

"Leo let her have it"

"So do i have a baby sister or brother"

"A sister"

"Can I pick her up?"

"Yes, wheres becky"

"Shes coming, you dont mind do you"

"No, she makes you happy, I know that"

"Mum, can I ask you something?"

"Yep, you know that you can"

"If i wanted to move to the city would you let me?"

"depends on why"

Becky walked in and saw they were having a conversation "I'll take Maria for a bit"

"Thanks"

"You were saying?" when Becky left the room with Maria

"I want to go to the police academy in the city"

"Well, theres several things that are already stopping you. for one the money to pay for you to do the course"

Peter walked in and said "thats sorted already"

"How?"

"The acadmy is giving Leo a scholarship in memorey of Jacks hard work"

"So mum?"

Martha was a bit stunned to say anything but she ended up saying that "Fine but you have to be careful I dont want to lose you"

"thanks Mum am going to tell Bex the good news"

"Ok Leo"

Leo left the room and Peter handed Martha a note "He wanted you to have this"

Martha opened and read it, she began to smile "So are we any closer to finding out who is after him?"

"No, sorry, I know you miss him"

"Yes I do"

"Dads alive isnt he?" Leo said as he came into the room alone

Martha and Peter looked at each other and nodded "Yes he is and he wanted me to call the baby Lisa Kate Holden"

"Well then thats her then"

Leo picked Lisa up and said "Welcome to the world Baby Lisa"

Next Chapter: Someone is kidnapped.

Chapter 12

Leo rang Becky asking her where she was. Becky apologized but she was busy, she would ring him as soon as she could.

Leo hung up the phone and Martha was sat looking at Lisa waving her tiny legs up in the air, Martha was looking at her with awe and then sat down to talk to Leo

“She’s busy or so she says”

“Look she will ring you or contact you somehow”

“I know but I want to see her now, its been ages since I have been able to have a proper alone time with her”

“You need to relax ok, you will have time soon just wait for her”

Becky was walking along the road on the way to her flat when a figure came up and asked her for directions “Where is Summer Bay Diner?”

“It’s along here I am on my way there in a moment do you want me to show you?”

“Please”

“I will come on”

Becky walked along and the man had a sinister smile on his face as he followed here. He got his rope and gagged her with it when they were out of sight

He dragged off to the derelict shack on the way along to the Diner, It was a very quiet place and the members of Summer Bay didn’t use the place or go anywhere near it.

Martha was waving Leo off as he went for his first outing to the academy but he was a bit upset as Becky hadn’t come to see him off.

“Look you are back at the weekend after the next so relax I will get her to ring you soon”

“Thanks mum”

Peter drove him there and he got himself settled for his first meeting with the boss.

“Right Leo Holden?”

“Yes Sir” he stood up in respect like Peter had told him to

“Its ok sits down”

“Thank you sir”

“Right then, tell me what kind of police officer do you think you will be?”

“The best I can be”

He was happy at that remark as he said “good all I want is the best from you”

2 weeks later.

Leo had returned to the academy and was given his first job to do “It’s a kidnapping in Summer Bay; I gave it to you because you are familiar with the area”

“You will be working with PC Winter”

“Ok”

“Right then the kidnappers have asked for a ransom of 1 million pounds for a woman named Becky, here is a photo”

Leo took the photo and gasped in shock and the boss suddenly realised there was a personal matter to be considered here.

“I can’t do this, she’s my girlfriend, I was so angry with her for not coming to see me and now she is in danger

Becky was in tears from the torture her kidnapper had given her, she desperately wanted out of the situation all she wanted was to be in Leos arms soaking up his love and affection that he felt for her and she wanted to tell him how much she loved him and how she doesn’t want to lose him but she knew that she couldn’t as this figure who wouldn’t reveal his identity and it wasn’t easy to hold on to life without Leo.

“Let me out now please!!”

“I can’t not till I have my revenge”

“On whom?” she cried

“Jack Holden”

“He’s dead”

“No he isn’t” he said knowing he wasn’t really but wanted to hold on to the fact that he needed revenge

“Why me, I am not close to Jack”

“No, but you are close to his son and his mother”

Next Chapter: The kidnappers hunt down Leo.

Finally got a chance to update :P This is for Sam and Becky!

Sorry its short.

Chapter 13

Leo was in the hospital after being mugged by the people who were after Jack

"What did they look like?" Peter asked

"I didnt see them"

"Anything that could help us find them?"

"Well they had a bit of a deep accent"

"Did you see any items of clothing?"

"No. I was trying to find Becky and then some people jump me from behind"

"Ok, I will tell you, we have found Becky and she is safe but we still dont know who kidnapped her"

"I need to see her please?"

"I cant she is refusing to see anyone at all"

"Let me try please?"

"Ok, dont expect much though"

"I wont, I promise"

Leo went to see Becky in a side room and she was on the bed curled up into herself she was still traumatised by what had happened.

"Hey, Becky please let me in" he slowly said as he knocked on the door

Becky heard him and let him in and hugged him. He was the only one she wanted to be with at that moment

"I missed you so much" Leo said to her

"I was so scared" she said sobbing into his shirt

"Shhh Im here now"

"The man told me to tell you something"

"what?"

"he told mee....."

Peter was sat in his office trying to figure out who the hell was fter Jack and had kidnapped Becky

At the moment, they were no evidence to suggest they were linked but he knew that they were.

He wanted to give Jack a chance to get out of protection as Martha needed to see him otherwise Jack would lose her forever..

Leo was reeling from what Becky had told him but she had sworn him to secrecy so he knew he couldnt tell anyone at all otherwise he would lose her and he wasnt prepared to do that.

Next Chapter: Leo battles with whether or not to tell Peter.

Chapter 14

“Leo tell me what she said”

“No I promised her”

“This is your fathers life we are talking about”

“I cant betray her”

“Look”

“Anyways why are you so bothered? You are going out with my mother so why do you care”

“Look mate, that isn’t the problem here though”

“it might as well be”

3 months later, Peter and Martha had gone on a official date and on that date it had been about 9 months since Jacks’ ‘death’.

Jack who now was called Jayden in witness protection finally had moved on. He knew that Martha had but he didn’t know who with as Peter wouldn’t tell him at all.

Martha had sent him a message saying she had moved on and that she wanted Jack to do the same.

The police still were nowhere near finding out who was after Jack so he decided to carry on with his life in protection.

His new girlfriend was called Candice. She was slim, tall and had blue glittery eyes.

Next Morning.

“So are we on for dinner tomorrow?”

“Yes of course, now I had better get to work” she said

“Ok, see you later or do you want to meet up at lunch?”

“I cant, work”

“Its fine I will see you another time”

“Yep see you” She got ready and jack went back to sleep. He worked in a DIY shop but today was his day off.

Next Chapter: Leo and Becky make a decision.

Thanks Tash for the only reply :P

Chapter 15

Candice was walking along the river canal waiting for a phone call from her boss and it had been 10 mins since he said he would call her.

“Tell me what’s happening?” she bellowed down the phone

“Relax and I will tell you”

“I will relax when you tell me whats going on?”

The person thought to themselves and then after much deliberation explained to her what was going on. When they had finished they explained what was to come next.

“What if he doesn’t want to?”

He explained what he meant and Candice agreed before hanging up the phone.

Candice went back to the house and met Jayden on the way.

“Hey can we have dinner tonight?”

“Yep”

“I will cook, be at my house for 7pm sharpish”

They went their separate ways grinning about what they wanted the night to bring.

Jayden was grinning as he went home and headed for the shower, with loads of intimate thoughts swimming all around his head.

Candice headed home also and deliberated on the way she was going to carry out her plan so Jayden doesn’t notice what she is trying to do.

Later on in the evening, Jayden and Candice were just finishing their meal when Candice says to him “I have a proposition for you”

“Oh yeh sounds interesting”

“Well, my mother is living in Summer Bay and she wants me to come and live with her and I want you to come with me”

Jack nearly choked on his food when she said Summer Bay but he managed to swallow his food before saying “I cant move. I am too settled here”

“You can be settled there”

“Sorry I cant”

“The thing is this move is permanent”

Jack didn’t know what to say while Candice knew that he was thinking hard about the move.

Candice said “you don’t have to but I am”

“I cant Im sorry”

“Ok, its fine, I can cope”

“Sorry” he said again and he didn’t stop repeating it till Candice kissed him and they ended up together in bed!!!

Leo and Becky were on the beach watching the tide come in and out and Leo asked Becky a question. “Becky would you like to get a flat with me.”

“a flat?” she asked surprised

“Yes”

“Of course I do, you can move in with me”

“good, I have to tell mum but apart from that, its official”

“Yes it is” She cradled her head in Leo’s arms and lay there for what seemed to be an eternity.

Next Chapter: Jacks life is in the balance as his stalker ups the stakes for him.

Chapter 16

Jack was in the shop where he worked sat in the same position for the last hour with no new customers.

He was bored and upset as today was the day that Candice left him to go to live in Summer Bay.

He would have gone with her but he knew he couldn’t because of all the stalker business.

Jack instantly made a decision and rang Peter to tell him that he was on his way to Summer Bay whether or not he liked it.

Peter tried to dissuade him but Jack wasn’t having any of it at all so Peter gave in and said “it’s not my fault if anything happens”

“I know but don’t tell Martha yet”

“Ok I won’t”

Jack let Candice go to Summer Bay on her own and then he was to go. Later on that day, Jack arrived in Summer Bay.

He saw Martha with Peter and he was so shocked that Martha had moved on though he couldn’t blame her.

Jack watched them and waited till Peter had gone to Martha’s flat before going to confront Peter.

He walked in very calmly and shut the door behind him. Peter jumped slightly and then tunred around to see Jack fuming.

“Whats up with you?”

“Whats up with me?” he laughed “whats up” “Oh My God” “Whats up is that my wife has moved on with you and you didn’t have the deceny to tell me. That really pisses me off” “M wife is f*cking another man and I don’t even know why”

“Look Jack, we never planned it”

“Yeh yeh. Another cliché. It just happened Im sorry”

Martha heard the commotion and instantly assumed the worst so she went for the gun that she had since she found out that someone was after Jack.

She got it and aimed at the intruder who she couldn’t see at all and pulled the trigger.

Jack felt the bullet penetrate his body and he stumbled and staggered and turned around, Martha wasn’t expecting it to be Jack when she saw him she picked up the gun and shot herself in the arm so she could pay for her stupid mistake.

The End.

A sequel may be done later on in the summer but I now want to do a new fic that is not JM based, so I can explore other people life.

Comments

Archived