If wishes came true

Guest ilovekateritchie

On off romance  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Paulie and Jodi :wub: Theyre perfect together (even though there nothing like there characters lol)

(Sharni and Paul! Pfft <_<)

Rach you are the onlt sane person in here!

3 votes for Paul and Sharni :puke:

Paul and Jodi are wining :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish id put Paul and Sharni now! :lol:

Im officially flying the Paul and Sharni flag now! :D (arent I Jade. lol )

Edit - Correction! If Jodi wasnt Jodi and Paul wasnt Paul, then id want them to be together :P In my ideal dream world they would be like Jack and Martha and theyd be together forever!

But there nothing like there characters unfortunatly <_<

However! This is a 'if wishes came true thread' so il still say Paul and Jodi (if things were different) but im still flying the Paul and Sharni flag elsewhere.... well, for now atleast :D

I wish id put Paul and Sharni now! :lol:

Im officially flying the Paul and Sharni flag now! :D (arent I Jade. lol )

Edit - Correction! If Jodi wasnt Jodi and Paul wasnt Paul, then id want them to be together :P In my ideal dream world they would be like Jack and Martha and theyd be together forever!

But there nothing like there characters unfortunatly <_<

However! This is a 'if wishes came true thread' so il still say Paul and Jodi (if things were different) but im still flying the Paul and Sharni flag elsewhere.... well, for now atleast :D

What happened to change your mind? Just curious...

Archived