Snapshot (by Oxidizer) - comments

Cerise

Thanks, guys! :D I'm glad you liked it.

I wanted Peter's death to be more drawn out but I got writer's block and couldn't do it properly, so kinda rushed it.

Keep an eye out later in the week for a new trilogy called Experiment. As soon as I can think of chapter titles and character names, it's ready to go. :ph34r:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Chrissie, if I can bully Azza into updating 3 fics in a week plus teasers, I can do anything :P

I didn't think the death scene was rushed at all - short, snappy and effective :wink:

Shall definitely look out for Experiment - give a shout when it's posted!! :D

Once again, dude - awesome! :)

Andy, I give you cookies for free and yet you don't give me a trilogy but Alli bullies you and you write a trilogy. :angry:

Maybe I should stop giving you free cookies and start bullying you for fics. :P

No, the ending wasn't rushed at all. I just wanted it to be long and torturous that's all. It's really great. And I definitely can't wait for Experiement

Andy, I give you cookies for free and yet you don't give me a trilogy but Alli bullies you and you write a trilogy.

:lol: I know! I'm sorry. But come to think of it, I did extend NOUAS.

Maybe I should stop giving you free cookies and start bullying you for fics.

NOOOooo...! :o

Working on Experiment now. Just two scenes and a flashback, so hopefully it won't take too long. :ph34r:

:lol: I know! I'm sorry. But come to think of it, I did extend NOUAS.

Lol. True, you did... but I didn't ask you to. You did that voluntarily. :P

Working on Experiment now. Just two scenes and a flashback, so hopefully it won't take too long. :ph34r:

Excellent. *gives Andy a boxful of cookies*

Lol. True, you did... but I didn't ask you to. You did that voluntarily.

:lol: I did. Damn. Tell me what you want extended!

And for the cookies -and also an apology- here's a teaser for you...

Zoe looked at her, her vision and hearing clearing up, slowly regaining normality. "Wait a minute." she squinted slyly, slightly unnerving the brunette. "You're that detective, aren't you?"

"So you do remember."

"What are you doing here?" Zoe quickly shot back, also remembering that she was assisting Peter on his pursuit of her; attempting to ruin her plans at every given opportunity.

"I was called in when you were attacked by another inmate." Tracey explained coolly. She wasn't going to let this project unnerve her anymore. "I'm investigating the assault."

I'm confident it'll be up sometime today. :ph34r:

Edited by Oxidizer

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Snapshot (by Oxidizer) - comments