These Little Wonders

Guest southsrock_123

Sorry it took a while for the next update. Lifes been busy.

Chapter 3

After about 2 weeks in the Bay, Kim and Martha had gotten to know everyone quite well. They loved their decision to move. Jack had moved in with them because he hated living at home with his Dad and his Dads girlfriend Beth. Jack had been on a few dates with a girl named Reagan. Jack and Martha had become very good friends over the weeks. It must have been the toffee that started it off. One thing in common and the rest just falls into place.

One day after Kim had finished a job interview, he walked in the door and found Jack and Reagan doing more than talking on the lounge. All he did was turn around and walk straight back out the door. He went and found Martha at Noahs as she had instantly got a job there through family connections. He walked through the door of the bar and walked right up to it.

“Hello pretty lady, can I buy a drink.”

“ Umm maybe, if you be a little less sleazy cause umm I have already got a boyfriend”

“ Well yes, I would know.”

Martha turned around.

“Oh hey, sorry you sounded so different.”

“ Well never mind that, you wouldn’t believe what I just saw.”

“ Let me guess… ME”

“ Yes that, but you know how Jack told us that him and Reagan weren’t going anywhere”

“Yeah”

“Well I just saw them doing a little more than nothing at home”

“WHAT!!! Well he seemed pretty certain that he wasn’t into her when he last spoke to us about it, how could he turn around and do the exact opposite”

“ Well he must have been bored this afternoon. Look what do you care anyway?”

“I don’t, I am just saying that’s a bit mean don’t you think”

“Let’s get off the topic of Jack for 5 minutes”

“Yeah, lets”

“How about we have a quiet night at home just the two of us, without talking about Jack, and I’ll cook you my specialty”

“What baked beans in toast”

“HAHA very funny. Do you want a hot bloke to cook you a meal or not”

“That depends on who this Hot Bloke is”

“I will just go and get him for you and I will bring him home”

“Sure I will have a go at him after you”

“Soo I guess this means I will see you at home”

“I guess”

Please Comment

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived