These Little Wonders

Guest southsrock_123

ok here is a little spoiler next chapter should be up tonight -- finally <_<

“Yea, my boyfriend and I just moved here from the city.”

Just then Kim came over to the door, his mouth fell open when he saw who was standing at the door.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes finally!!

here it is ,.....the longawaited chapter two:

CHAPTER 2

Kim sighed and pulled Martha onto his lap.

“I still can’t believe he’s gone…”

Martha nodded understandably.

“I know…” she began before being interrupted by the door, “Hang on, I’ll get that.”

Martha walked open and opened the front door, faced with a man probably in his 20’s.

“Hello…” Martha said. The man smiled warmly at her.

“Hi, my names Jack. I live next door; I heard you were new here.”

Martha smiled.

“Yea, my boyfriend and I just moved here from the city.” Just then Kim came over to the door, his mouth fell open when he saw who was standing at the door.

“Jack!” Kim yelled, opening the door wider.

“Kim, how are you going mate?” Jack said shaking Kim’s hand.

“Good. What are you doing here. Last time I checked you were still living out in the country with mum.”

“Yea…we moved up here about a year ago.” Jack said.

“Why do I never hear about these things? Yea me and Martha moved up here because my dad died,” Kim said, putting his arm around Martha and smiling.

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that,” Jack said. Martha looked from one boy to another.

“I’m sorry am I missing something…” She said.

“Oh sorry babe. Jack here is my half brother.” Kim said looking over at Jack.

“What? How does that work?”

“Jack’s dad died when he was young then later my mum and dad got married and had me. I moved to the city and yea…met you.”

“You say that like it’s a bad thing,” Martha said, hitting Kim playfully on the arm.

“Aww. You know you’re the best thing that ever happened to me,” Kim said kissing Martha quickly before turning back to Jack.

“Oh sorry,” Martha said, “Come in.”

She held open the door for Jack to walk into the house.

“Sorry it’s such a mess, we haven’t really finished unpacking,” Martha said closing the door and gesturing for Kim to sit down on the lounge. Jack laughed.

“You think this is messy? You should see my room!”

Martha laughed.

“Can I get you anything…tea coffee?” Martha asked, turning on the kettle.

“Could I have some toffee?” Jack asked smiling, Kim burst out laughing. Martha turned to face Jack with an odd expression on her face.

“Toffee? Sorry-um-we don’t have any…”

By this time both Jack and Kim were in stitches laughing. Martha put one hand on her hip.

“What is so funny?”

“I’m sorry…” Jack said between gasps of air, “Toffee-like tea and coffee mixed together.”

“Oh my God!” Martha said. Jack looked at her while Kim was still rolling around in hysterics.

“What?” Jack asked.

“I thought I was the only one that like that!”

Jack looked at her bewildered.

“You like toffee. No way!”

“Yes way. Isn’t it just the nicest thing you’ve ever had in your life?” Martha said smiling.

“I know! It’s so good!” Jack said.

“You-two-are-the-weirdest-people-I’ve-ever-met” Kim said, choking on his laughter.

“Hey,” Martha said, “You better take that back mister or else you’ve got the lounge tonight!”

“Ok, ok,” Kim said.

“Oooo,” Jack said laughing, “You just got told!”

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW

Archived