Brokeback Bay (by Perry) - comments

Roccoluver

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, the end! Didn't see that comining! I guess since it was meant to be a oneshot, I shouldn't complain that it only went on for an extra 3 chapters :P. Now you can focus all your attention on TSBM again, yay! :D

So the final installment, I'm glad that Beth was supportive and Lucas appreciated it. I'm not sure about Sally letting Ric and Lucas stay in the same room, but oh well. Won't complain :P

As for Mattie thinking that she turns all her boyfriend's gay - quit stealing my future plans :P

The thing is I had nothing planned after Luc agreeing to tell his family and then when people thought that there was going to be more and wanted to read what the familys reaction would be I re-read it and decided that I couldn't end it there. The rule on short stories is: You put a man up a tree... you throw stones at him and then you let him down again... well the man was up a tree and a stone was thrown but I needed more stones and I also needed for the man to come down. I had to plan what should happen next... I decided to bring Henry back so Luc could have someone to be jealous of and taking his place in the family... I then decided that they needed to have someone unhappy with the relationship otherwise there wasn't enough conflict and I think the endings perfect... Its a new beginning and I'm sure Sally wouldn't have a problem with them sharing a room... I mean there isn't any other rooms available in that house :P

The other thing that sparked my anger - "Kim, Jack's best friend..." I was about to yell "WHAT? SINCE WHEN IS JACK KIM'S BEST FRIEND!?! :angry:" ... but of course then I reread it... Kim is JACK'S best friend... which is true enough. So it's ooookay.

I think I have fic-related anger management issues :huh:

THE END!

BTW was Kim getting Jack drunk for any reason? :).

Because they were having a bloke conversation over beers but if you want to interpret it another way you can... Just don't forget about Robbie!