Fair By Heart

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry its short but I am on a timer at my mates computer. I dont know when I will update my other fics. Chapters have already been written but I cant acces it from my mates computer.

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 13

Jack decided to wait till the end of the lesson before catching up with Martha. The end of lesson bell rang out shrilly and people got up to leave.

Jack walked next to Martha and whispered "we need to talk"

"Ok, what about?"

"A lot of things actually but one think in particular"

"such as?"

Jack said in a whisper "Mr Lawler"

Martha froze for a couple of seconds and then said "come to my house at 5pm and we will talk"

"Ok"

Martha walked away happy that someone knew and hopeful would help her get the pervert of Mr Lawler off her back.

Maybe after this she and Jack could talk about their relationship and their feeling with each other.

After the kiss they both couldn’t deny any more that they harboured more than friendship, there was a bigger bond that maybe they could act on.

Jack would have to dump Mattie first. Martha didn’t want to hurt Mattie but she didn’t want to lose potentially the best person that she could ever have.

At 5pm. Jack knocked on the door and Martha opened it “Are we alone?” Jack asked her

“Yes, my mother is at a friends house for the night”

“So you are alone?”

“yes, its nice to have some peace and quiet and there is a load of dvds I can watch”

“Can I stay?”

“Yes” she smiled; she had been hoping he would say that

“So Mr Lawler?”

“It was just sudden, I stayed back to ask him for help and the next thing I know he was touching me up and I didn’t know what to do”

“I am here now, I will help you”

“Thanks” Jack held Martha in his arms on the sofa while they watched tv, happy and content an emotion that she had not felt for a while.

Sorry its short but I am on a timer at my mates computer. I dont know when I will update my other fics. Chapters have already been written but I cant acces it from my mates computer.

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 13

Jack decided to wait till the end of the lesson before catching up with Martha. The end of lesson bell rang out shrilly and people got up to leave.

Jack walked next to Martha and whispered "we need to talk"

"Ok, what about?"

"A lot of things actually but one think in particular"

"such as?"

Jack said in a whisper "Mr Lawler"

Martha froze for a couple of seconds and then said "come to my house at 5pm and we will talk"

"Ok"

Martha walked away happy that someone knew and hopeful would help her get the pervert of Mr Lawler off her back.

Maybe after this she and Jack could talk about their relationship and their feeling with each other.

After the kiss they both couldn’t deny any more that they harboured more than friendship, there was a bigger bond that maybe they could act on.

Jack would have to dump Mattie first. Martha didn’t want to hurt Mattie but she didn’t want to lose potentially the best person that she could ever have.

At 5pm. Jack knocked on the door and Martha opened it “Are we alone?” Jack asked her

“Yes, my mother is at a friends house for the night”

“So you are alone?”

“yes, its nice to have some peace and quiet and there is a load of dvds I can watch”

“Can I stay?”

“Yes” she smiled; she had been hoping he would say that

“So Mr Lawler?”

“It was just sudden, I stayed back to ask him for help and the next thing I know he was touching me up and I didn’t know what to do”

“I am here now, I will help you”

“Thanks” Jack held Martha in his arms on the sofa while they watched tv, happy and content an emotion that she had not felt for a while.

yay JM sleepover :wub: Im glad Martha is letting Jack help her. They have a really strange relationship i must admit. One minute they hate each other, then they are going out on a date, then theyre kissing other people, then theyre kissing each other and having sleepovers :lol: Oh well, im not to complain, i likey :)

More please

Chapter 14

After a while, Jack got up and went into the kitchen. Martha followed him.

“What are you doing?” Martha asked

“Getting a drink” Jack smiled “Want one?”

“Nah, I am ok” Martha said quietly

She hoped up on the counter and stared at the floor.

“Want to talk?” Jack asked

“Well, only if you want to listen” Martha smirked

“Martha, I am here for you. You can tell me anything. You know that” Jack said and walked over and hugged her

“Thanks, Jack. This means a lot to me. It really does” Martha said

“If you ever want to talk about Mr Lawler or anything, you just call me” Jack assured her

“Wow! I really didn’t think that we could be able to talk this way and actually have a friendship. I mean, we hated each other and now look at us” laughed Martha

“I love to see you happy, Martha. I want what is best for you” Jack replied

“I was thinking about telling my mum or the police” Martha said

“I think that is an excellent idea. I wanted you to say it rather than have me to pressure you into doing something that you didn’t want to do” Jack answered

“I don’t know who to tell first, though” Martha said

“Well, whoever you choose, I will be there holding your hand and supporting you. You must of been having the worst few weeks of your life, have you?” Jack asked

“Yes! You could say that. And with everything that has happened with me and you, I just felt as if nobody cared and I was feeling really down and sad. But, now I am so glad someone else knows and I don’t have to go true any more of this on my own” Martha replied

“Ok, well if you ever want to talk more, let me know.” Jack said

Martha hoped of the counter and they walked into the sitting room and sat down. Jack put his arm around her. She felt the best she had been feeling in a long time. That was because Jack was there for her.

“My mum”

“What?” Jack asked

“When my mum gets home tomorrow, I am going to tell her” Martha smiled “And I want you there Jack. I don’t think I will be able to do it on my own”

“Ok, that is no problem. I will be there with you every step of the way” Jack replied

Martha was relived that Jack was there for her. She was going to be able to put a stop to this once and for all. After the movie was finished, Martha went into her room and went to bed while Jack was asleep on the sofa.

The next morning, Martha awoke early. She went into the kitchen and started to cook some breakfast for herself and Jack who was still asleep. She wanted someway to thank him as he had been there for her through everything. Breakfast was a start. Eventually she would think of other ways. After a while, Martha had finished making the breakfast. She went into the sitting room and quietly woke up Jack.

“Jack. Jack” she whispered

Jack stirred and opened his eyes and smiled at Martha

“Morning” he said

“Hi, I have made some breakfast for you” Martha replied

“Oh, Martha, you shouldn’t have done that.” Jack answered back

“No, I wanted to. You have helped me so much lately and I want to do something for you. Breakfast is just the start” Martha laughed

“Ok, well I will be out in a second then. I just want to make a phone call” Jack said

Martha left the sitting room and walked back into the kitchen. Jack took out his phone and dialled Mattie’s number

“Hello?”

“Hi Mattie. It is Jack.” he replied

“Oh hey, how is Martha?” Mattie asked

“What? How do you know I saw her?” Jack asked worried

“Oh, I was passing in the car last night and saw you go into her house” Mattie replied

“Oh, right. Yeah, she is fine” Jack said

“So, where are you? Your house? I want to come over and talk” Mattie said

“No! I am not at home. I am in Martha’s actually” Jack replied

“Oh, what are you doing there at 10am?” Mattie asked

“I stayed here last night” Jack said nervously

“Ok, well. I have to go. I will talk to you later then, yea?” Mattie asked

“Yes, I will ring you” Jack replied

Jack hung up and walked out to the kitchen and sat down opposite Martha. He looked at the breakfast and knew straight away that Martha had but a lot of effort into making it. They had the breakfast and then Jack helped Martha clean up.

“I better go” Jack said looking at his watch. “It is 12. I will talk to you soon”

“Ok, bye. Oh and Jack, thanks for last night. It means a lot to me that you are here for me.” Martha smiled

“That is what friends are for right” Jack laughed

“Yes” Martha said, closed over the door and whispered to herself. “Friends. . . That is all we are. . . Friends”

Martha sat down and watched the TV. My mum called and said she would be home in the next 20 minutes, Martha made sure the house was clean. Roo walked into the door.

“Hi honey” she smiled

“Heya mum.” Martha said and kissed her on the cheek “Good night?”

“Excellent. Went to a club! Your mum still has it” Roo laughed and started to shake her hips

“Mum! Please, don’t” Martha laughed

“Oh, sorry, sweetie. Am I embarrassing you?” Roo grinned

“Yes, you are” Martha said and sat down

“You ok, sweetie?” Roo asked

“No, actually. I need to talk to you about something” Martha started

Roo looked at Martha and sat down beside her.

Jack walked over to Mattie’s house. He knocked on the door but there was no answer. He heard people out the back and went around the side gate. He opened it and walked into the back and was stunned at what he has just seen. It was Mattie having a water fight with Ric. Ric had just grabbed Mattie and put her on the sunbath and started to kiss her.

Chapter 15

Jack was stunned to see Mattie with his best friend, the one person he trusted to be there for him and not cheating on him behind his back with his girlfriend.

“You bitch” Jack spat at her, Ric and Mattie split up and Mattie looked at him.

She stared and then started to say “Jack”

“Dont, this is because i stayed at Martha’s yesterday isn’t it”

“Well partly”

“What do you mean partly”

Mattie looked guilty and didn’t quite know how to tell Jack that the kiss with Ric wasn’t the first, it had been going for a while.

“Please dont say that the kiss wasn’t the first one”

“I’m sorry”

“You are sorry” Jack exploded, Mattie was taken aback, Jack barked to Ric “get out now”

“No, Im not leaving Mattie”

“Ric go, its ok, we need to talk “Jack was fuming and as soon as Ric left. J

Jack’s expression turned from angry to heartbroken, he didn’t want Ric to see it but he was hurting, he thought Mattie loved him.

“Martha what is it?”

“I have something to tell you, I dont know how to tell you”

Jack had left Mattie’s with Mattie and his relationship over. Jack knew that he needed to steer clear of girls till he was ready.

“Martha tell me”

“I was abused by a teacher”

“Oh my god”

“Mum dont scream or anything, its over”

“Have u reported him?”

“That next”

“Have you told anyone else?”

“Yes, Jack”

“Its not easy is it?”

“What do you mean?”

“Being close to him when you love him”

“No it isn’t” she had decided to be straight with her mum, there was no point trying to hide it. There was no need to in front of her mum.

Mattie was in tears when Ric came back and she said to him “I shouldn’t have hurt him. He didn’t deserve it”

“dont beat yourself up”

“I loved him”

Ric was stung “dont you love me?”

“yes I do but I did love him”

“Its ok, I know what you meant”

“God,why is life so messed up”

“dont know its just the way it is sometimes”

“Well it shouldn’t be”

“whats wrong” Ric sensed something was wrong.

“I think I am pregnant and Im scared”

“its Jack’s”

“yep, I never slept with anyone else”

“you have to tell him”

“i dont know if i am yet”

“Find out first”

“I will”

Jack was sat on his bed looking a picture of Ric, Mattie, Martha and him on a day out they had been on and how much they enjoyed it.

“Jack, Martha is here”

“On my way”

Jack came out and said to Martha “hey”

“I told mum”

“good”

“I am not telling the police”

“you sure its the right thing to do?”

“I keep on thinking about it and I just want to forget”

“Ok”

“Jack can I stay with you?”

“Of course you can”

“Phew, home isn’t the best place for me”

“Why?”

“Mums out and I dont want to be alone”

“You can stay”

“thanks”

Jack and Martha went to his room, it had been a long day and they curled up in each others arms not wanting to move.

Jack instinctively kissed Martha, Martha kissed him back and they ended up sleeping together, as they fell asleep they realised they loved each other more deeply than ever.

Archived