Turn Back Time

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 7

The next day, Belle woke up early. It was going to be a long day. First she would, go and see her mum after six years and meet her sister. Then she was going to go and see Irene. Belle realised that she missed so many people. She got out of bed and got dress. Lucas woke up. Belle had made the family breakfast. Tony and Beth soon sat down and eat their breakfast that Belle had prepared.

“So what are you up to today?” Tony asked

“Me and Ric are going out on Jack’s boat” Lucas said

“I am going to see my mum” Belle answered

“You guys do realise that the wedding is in two months?” Beth said

“Yeah…we know” Belle replied

“Well, it seems that you are just catching up on what you have missed since you left.” Beth said

“Two months is a long time, Beth. We were going to start planning next week. Anyway, we have a few things done already” Lucas said

“Like?” Tony asked

“We have the guest list done. We have arranged the caters. And also, I have picked out my dress” Belle said

“And I think you may have to change that list!” Beth said

“Why?” asked Lucas

“Well, I thought Belle might want to invite her mum” Beth said

“Yeah…Maybe we should go over it later on” Belle said to Lucas

“Right, Well I will be back tonight around 10. We can do it then” Lucas said

“10? That is to late Lucas. We will be tired. There is no point. Lets just leave it until tomorrow” Belle said annoyed

Lucas looked at Belle. He could tell very well that she was annoyed at him. After breakfast, Belle headed off to meet her mum and sister. She followed the directions to the house. She stared at the house for a while before getting out and going up to the door. Belle walked up to the door. She was so nervous. Would her mum still love her? Would she allow her to come into the house? Would she allow her to meet Ali? She knocked on the door. Inside, Amanda heard the door knock. She shouted;

“I will be there is a second, Peter. Ali! Come on! Daddy is early!”

Belle stood away from the doorway. Suddenly Amanda opened the door. She wasn’t looking.

“Come on in Peter - ”

Amanda turned around. She was stunned to see Belle standing.

“Hi mum” Belle smiled

Updates will be every few days for the next few weeks

I have exams

:(

I sense there is going to be a lot of tension between Lucas and Belle, I hope they stay together. I think Amanda will be happy to see Belle after all she is her daughter. Post whenever you can no rush, good luck with your exams.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 8

“Belle!” Amanda smiled

“Hi mum” Belle said

They looked at each other. Amanda hugged Belle. She started to cry.

“Come on in. I thought you were Peter” laughed Amanda as she wiped away her tears

“I heard.” Belle said

At that moment, a little girl ran down the stairs.

“Mummy! Mummy! I am ready” she smiled

“Sorry hun. It wasn’t daddy” Amanda said to her.

Amanda looked up at Belle and back down at Ali

“Belle this is Ali. Your sister. Ali, sweetie this is Belle, you big sister” Amanda said

Ali looked at Belle. She ran over and hugged Belle. Belle smiled and picked her up. They started to talk. Ali was telling Belle everything while Amanda went into the kitchen and got some drinks. Amanda walked back into the room. She stood at the door. Ali was sitting on the sofa looking into Belle’s bag

“Mummy says when I am 5 I will be allowed to use that” Ali smiled as she pointed to belle’s lip-gloss.

“Really!” Belle said “Why don’t I sneak some on you now?”

Ali had a big grin on her face. Belle quickly put lip-gloss on Ali.

“I feel so grown up” laughed Ali

“What are you girls at?” Amanda laughed

“Nothing mummy” Ali said covering lips. She got off the sofa and run upstairs.

“She is great” Belle said

“Yeah. She is. Gets on great with Ryan and Emma. That is Drew’s child” Amanda said nervously

“Yeah, I know. I saw her” Belle answered

“Really? When? How long are you in town for?” Amanda asked

“Yesterday on the beach. A few months” Belle answered

“That is great! I would love to catch up. Maybe we, meaning Ryan and Ali as well could spend some time together….as a family?” suggested Amanda

“Yeah. I would like that” Belle smiled

An awkward silence followed. Amanda looked at Belle and smiled

“How have you been?” she asked

“I am been great. Love living in the city” Belle answered

“And how is Lucas?” asked Amanda

“He is great.” Belle said

“That is good.” Amanda smiled

“Mum, there is a reason why I am back” belle said

“Why?” Amanda asked

“For my wedding. I am getting married in two months.” Belle smiled

“Oh! Love! That is great” Amanda said as she started to cry

“I want to know will you come to the wedding.” Belle asked

“If you think that I would miss my daughter’s wedding you are mad! Of course I will come” Amanda sobbed

Archived