Turn Back Time

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 6

Lucas, Tony and Beth were in the car. Lucas was trying to find Belle but couldn’t. He tired to calling her mobile but couldn’t get through. Drew had left Ric. He started walking along the beach. He saw Belle sitting over by the rocks. Drew walked over to her. She looked up and saw him.

“Everyone is looking for you” Drew said

“I don’t care. I am out of here tonight” Belle answered

“Why? Why do you hate this town so much?” Drew asked

“The way everyone screwed me over when I lived here!” Belle replied

“Belle! Come on! That was a long time ago. People have changed. Did you know you now have a little sister? Did you know that Peter and Amanda are divorced?” Drew asked

“What? They are not together?” Belle asked

“Nope. Got divorced a year ago. She bought a new house and dad moved back in with Leah and Dan for a while. And they had a daughter together, Ali. She is beautiful. She is nearly 4. She plays with my daughter Emma” Drew told Belle

“The town are really changed since I left” Belle said

“Yeah…It is really has. A lot has happened. Some bad, some good” Drew laughed “Maybe it is time to go back home. Everyone is so worried about you”

“Yeah…Maybe I should” Belle smiled

She got up of the sand and she and Drew walked back to the Holden’s house.

“I got it from here. Thanks, Drew” Belle smiled

“Are you sure? You don’t want me to come in?” Drew asked

“No…You go home. It is nearly dinnertime. I am sure Jessica and Emma are looking for you” Belle said

“Ok…Bye” Drew said and started too walked away. He turned around and looked at Belle and smiled. She smiled back at him.

“I would love to catch up sometime. That is of course if you decide to stay and leave town” Drew said

“Yeah. That will be great.” Belle smiled

“Oh and congratulations on the engagement” Drew smiled

“You know?” Belle asked

“Ric told me” Drew answered

Belle walked into the house. From outside, Drew could here shouting and screaming. “Belle!” everyone was saying. Drew walked back up to the window. She watched as Lucas hugged Belle. She was smiling. He stared at the girl he once loved. Belle decided to give the town another go. She understood that a lot of things had changed. Like, she now had a little sister, Ali. She said to herself that night before she went to sleep that she would stay here until the wedding, in two months time. Then Lucas and Belle would go back to the city.

Archived