The End Of The Road? (by Lilone) - comments

allibaz91

aww *hugs everyone* Glad the Pete's coming round from the coma he;s got to be ok for lara and the baby's sake, he's going to be deverstaed when he finds out that Drew's dead at least he has lara and the rest of his family to support him

fab as always lil

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o!!!!

You killed him! You actually bleedin did it!!

So not happy <_<

It was Amanda!!! Seriously, did not see that coming!!

And awww that the babies are Drew and Pete :wub:

What can I say? So gutted it's over and you killed Pete off, but so impressed with the writing :)

Seriously incredible fic, as ever. 10/10 from me! :D

OMG yet again Amanda murders people the bitch. I can't believe Pete died too but this is summerbay and thats how chole died too

*cries * the end bit was so emotional poor Lara finding out that she was pregnant when Pete and Drew had been killed and bless her calling the twins after them after all pete was the man she loved and Drew would have eventually been her step son

brillently written loved the fic even though the ending was so sad

I agree with Ali 10/10

OMG, they told him glad that he is coping better than I expected lol thought he would have a heart attack or something. OMG this is such a mess with the baby and everything. I don’t know whether Lara will tell him, I think she might but then don’t know.

Hope he stays okay and Lara keeps looking after him.

FINAL

OMG. I just knew you’d kill him! I just had a feeling, because otherwise how else would it end. I wasn’t really surprised at it being Amanda because I thought she must have came there randomly for some reason lol.

Great fic, one of the best I’ve read! :D Job well done. :wink:

I wasn't surprised at all about you posting the final chapter before the day was over.

Altho, what I was most surprised at was that you had the guts to kill off Peter. Kudos, Lil.

I swear, this whole story has been an emotional rollercoaster. Froms sadness to happiness to sadness all over again.

But, I need to agree with everyone else that it was written very well. Loved the writing style. You captured the emotions of everyone very well...

Amanda, you stupid cow!! wish you would've just killed Amanda. Like make her commit suicide. But, then, the town hating her should be good enough punishment.

Excellent job, Lil. :D

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The End Of The Road? (by Lilone) - comments