The End Of The Road? (by Lilone) - comments

allibaz91

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o If you kill him and upset Lara I'll be so sad!! :(

Awesome update as per usual - you make it hard to comment, you know that?! :lol:

The description, the emotion - everything, was fabulously written, as ever, Lil. Loved how Lara cares so much about him, but so sad that he's this ill!

He better be okay ..... :ph34r:

Loved it, more soon :)

Thanks Ali for that! :P

Chapter 8

OMG. What a shocker that was. I feel really sorry for Drew, getting all that stuff the car and everything and then not living to see the end of the day not living to use any of it.

Was Drew’s death not an accident? I wonder whether they wanted to kill them both of Peter and Drew. Glad Peter survived. I bet it has something to do with the Gillans.

Chapter 9

Blimey, Pete’s injuries really are quite bad! I hope Pete pulls through.

I’m starting to think that there won’t be many chapters left at this rate! I mean the fic is Peter centric and if Peter dies then it’s like there is no fic left.

It would shock me though if Pete’s no 1 fan killed him off. :P

Update soon. :)

I swear that chapter number was 10. :P

Great chapter. :) Loved Lara trying to make light of the situation by saying pete's go her stuck in there, although that's where she would be anyway :P.

OMG She's pregnant! Did not see that one coming! Lol. Pete just has to make it through now.

Update soon.

Two brilliant chapters. Yeah, I know, I didn't comment on the one before when I read it but now I can't remember what happened.

It was so sad.... Poor Pete in a coma. The poor guy. I don't know what he's going to do when he finds out that Drew's dead....

And, goodness.... What is it with Peter and getting women pregnant? :P

He's going to be a dad which is way cool. Makes up for Drew being dead but still.....

I'm happy that he's awake which is like way, way cool. Told you Lil would never kill Peter.

Loved the latest chapter because it had so much sadness and then some happiness/ new hope towards the end.

Nicely done, Lil. Loved it. :D